• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Don't eat that !!!!

Oh my, I can't believe this. A girl I work with caught a crappie that was 3 ounces shy of the Wisconsin state record this weekend. And she ate it! I almost had a heart attack. She is bringing pictures in this week of it and if I can get them from her I will try and post them. It was on private land so she doesn't know the name of the lake.

Encourage her to get a replica mount. Now she has anjoyed the meal and may have a replica mount too.

I did. She didn't care and said she'd do it again. I just don't understand why there is people out there like that. :confused

Bully for her, not all sportsmen/women want to get the trophy on the wall, I fish to eat, I could care less how big anything is. Just like hunting, everybody thinks I'm nuts because I didn't keep the cape on the buck I shot a couple of years ago, I took the crown with the antlers, and I ate good for a long time...Plus if I had the extra money to have a fish mounted or a replica made, I am sure there is something needed much more, like new tires, or appliances, etc....