• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Calling all teachers! - or the unemployed :)

Fellow teachers... we are about to embark on another great summer with all those uncrowded weekdays.... yet I myself don't have anyone at my school who fish! So I end up going out alone... would be great to hook up. I have a boat.. but only a 14 foot/15hp but hold 3 adults np.

If you got the summer off.. post here. I don't plan on fishing at ALL on weekends.. just sticking to weekdays... what an opportunity! Or you can email me at pete.2@slyster *dot* com

I have an optional 4 y/o too if you got kids.. but also have daycare.

I live in the NE/WBL area.

Sly (Pete)

[This message has been edited by Slyster (edited 06-05-2004).]

Sly,

I too am a teacher... looking to enjoy a summer full of fishing! I just completed my first year of teaching (fresh out of college). I don't know if we'll ever meet up becuase I live in chaska, but who knows. Good fishing! This is the best job ever!

Hey Cuppper.. yeah.. that's far! Probably won't get out that way but have a great summer. Mayfly- cool! Where abouts in the Cities do you live? I will give you a hollar somtime.

[This message has been edited by Slyster (edited 06-05-2004).]

I have all summer off. I fish Musky 99% of the time. If I'm in town I have room in my boat. [email protected]

[This message has been edited by TECK (edited 06-05-2004).]

Bassmaster,

Cool! I am on a mission to learn tonka this summer, but on weekends I'll probably try some smaller lakes in the area. If you see me on the water give a hollar. I'll be in the 16ft blue and white smokercraft pro mag with the 40hp merc. (probably getting weeds off my lure or getting fishing line out of my prop) hehe.

Truk,

I really want to learn more about musky fishing. I am a newcomer and know very little. I usually am trying to bag big northerns, but I really want to go after some skies. Any advice??

I'm not a teacher, but the unemployment thing sounds like fun. wink.gif
Wish I could join ya, gotta get a gig like that.

I have a 17' Warrior with a 115 Merc. on it. I lanch at Grays Bay most of the time.

2 days left here in the Chisago School District #2144... Cant wait. Got the Triton TR186 gassed and ready to head to Vermilion for a few days of hitting the small jaws...LET THE SUMMER BREAK BEGIN!

Yeah, I'm also ready for the break! We go til Wednesday here in Chaska. I'll be hitting Tonka for skies right away next week. The summer break goes so darn fast that you can't waist any opportunities for wetting the line! Maybe I'll see some of you boys out there.

2 more days of school here in the St.paul dist. then I'll be on the Croix for some fast action 5 days a week.

I'm not a teacher nor am I unemployed but I do have 3-day weekends so I'm available on Friday's. I'm up in Fridley so if you wanna hook up sometime, drop me a line: [email protected]