• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
cupper

Minnetonka access...

cupper

Does anyone have any suggestions for boat access to Minnetonka, preferably close to Chaska? I have used the boat access off of 7 (N of Victoria), but that is not free Friday-Sunday and you have to walk about 2 blocks from parking spot to boat ramp.

Also, what can I expect for boat traffic on the weekends? Insanely busy, or Very busy but tollerable.

Thanks guys!

Where's Walter?

Not sure what to tell you about a launch to use. This weekend will be nuts on Tonka. People have been cooped up so long they'll all be out with their cruisers. Where your life jacket!

Daze Off

Also, I have it on good authority that there are a couple of bass tourneys this weekend (Fri/Sat) that together add up to almost 200 boats....get on early and off early - once the pleasure craft traffic emerges then watch out....

Daze Off

wmn luv me walleye fearme

If you can make it to grays boat launch by
8 a.m. even on the busy days you will be fine getting on. (usually most of the recreation people like to sleep in and the jet skiers are usually hung over to at least 10. No matter what though you will find a wait when you try and get off later. If i fish the weekends I'm on by 5 off by 8 or 9.
Also kind of an odd home page for a teacher wouldn't you say? But to each his own

------------------
To be the man you have to beat the man....Wooooooooo

EBass

Q: Is that Maxwell Bay Launch still under construction?

Trailblazin

The Regional park is the closest to you. Just buy the yr license for the Hennepin Parks and your set.

I use that launch when I need exercise or know that if I am not off of Gray's Bay by noon I am doomed....

EBass

Sweet, thanks for the info Kab Dreamin! Nice handle by the way.

fireman182

I was wondering about that homepage also. New state curriculum maybe.

cupper

So thanks to hammer I was clued into my hompage situation. I appologize for anybody whom I offended. When I signed up I didn't list a homepage so I honestly don't know what that was or how it got there. Rest assured, I am not that teacher who everyone is afraid their kids will get.

Kab Dreamin

EBass,

The Maxwell ramp is in perfect condition. I launched there Tuesday morning.