• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New Pro Staff

Congrats Ebass,
Now I'll have to work harder to out fish ya huh.

Again Congrats

Thanks brother, but it's only for Small Rivers and the Pool 2-4 forums. So that means I'm forced to fish the river. Oh darn grin.gif

Hey Ebass, Since you're a prostaffer now. I guess that means you're gonna have to take me fishing eh? grin.gif

[This message has been edited by MedicineMan (edited 06-02-2004).]

Must be rough wink.gif Congrats - I think you'll find like a ton more of my congrats on a bunch of other posts - but now that you're "prostaff" you probably already knew that. LOL.

Isn't it fun to raz ebass - even if it's just because we are all jealous tongue.gif

Yeah, but the only problem is the fact that Ebass can delete and change our posts if he wants too!!!! wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MedicineMan (edited 06-02-2004).]

Jealous,
Never Ebass can't catch cats like me. Oh, wait he has caught a bigger flat then me. Darn, there's goes that theory.

Again Congrats bud

Congrats EBass. I assume that you are aware of the tradition that says you have to buy all the beer for the next FM catfish gathering.

Congrats EBass! Now I suppose you'll never have time to go fishing with us regular posters. wink.gif

I'm still keeping a spot open for you whenever you're ready.

That's cool EBass. I look forward to seeing you on the River smile.gif.

You HAVE to help me now, you're ProStaff.

------------------
SERIOUSLY! It was THIS big!

AWE!! Thanks again! I'm still the same ol EBass as before.

There was a lot of people at that cat gathering, but I'll see what I can do. Speaking of cat gathering - Dennis when can we do that again?

Gotta run, Maybe a EBass gathering on Pool2?

How do you become a pro staff?

Congrats EBass!

Be like Ebass LOL cool.gif and having 2000+ posts helps a little too wink.gif

I think it was because of the 2000+ posts - smile.gif

Thanks fellas! - now how about a Pool2 low key EBass gathering? Fish for cats, smallies and lets not forget about the ever popular and hard fighting sheepies - LOL

Who's interested at least? I better see Mr Special, Bill-E-Bazz, Moby1, Tonka Boy, BigMike, Whatt, and maybe even Biglakeba$$ respond for sure.

I have a couple nice shore spots that are close to each other and I can cart people in my boat if it holds up for a change for the lazy people. Like on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon till ???

C'mon now??

are we talking this weekend? I maybe able to swing it for a saturday afternoon but that might be pushing it for me. Post some more details and I'll see if I can do it.

If it's smallies sheepies we're after - watch out! Ebass do you remember that massive sheepie I caught earlier in the spring - that thing was huge - and weird looking! I hate roughfish but it's almost a given if you fish the river!

It is true! Now I'll be fishing with a pro staff. I'll have to pick up the pace then. I've read all your books and know all your tricks and secrets..lol. That's preety koool!! How about those fish on tuesday!

Good Fishin'...

You can count me in. Hopefully I will be getting rid of all my saturday shifts for the summer real soon so I will be able to go fishing on a sat. We could use my boat too if needed. Who else has a boat? How about june 19th? It's a saturday or the 20th. It's only 2 weeks away so it gives everybody enough time to make plans. I don't know just a suggestion.

Good Fishin'...

I'll have my rig too.

[This message has been edited by Mr Special (edited 06-04-2004).]

I'm 99% sure I am in.

I assume there is a boat load of parking?
Are weekends nuts down there?

Never been there myself. Honestly, I don't even know where this is at. I suppose I better figure that out.

[This message has been edited by biglakeba$$ (edited 06-04-2004).]

I'm in if I can hop a ride in a boat smile.gif or get to the island.

There is a ton of different spots to fish down on pool 2. As for weekend traffic. It's not too bad - especially with opener this last weekend there won't be as many bass or walleye guys down there. There is a lot of different techniques that you can use to catch fish down there.

I'm going to postpone the June 19th gathering on Pool 2 due to high water conditions (not a lot of shoreline any more) until late summer when the water levels drop. Sorry fellas the water is really high and faster than last week.