• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Minnetonka report

I was out on Tonka Friday night. Boated 12 small walleyes the biggest was 16.5. Where are the larger fish? All fish were caught in 19 to 22 ft on a jig and a fat head.

same areas, trolling large shad raps, pulled a 3lber out, a 6lb northern, and a 5 lb smallie.

A dozen Walter's?? Will you divulge the bay or part of the lake you were in? Once I get on the small ones, I'll let you know where the big ones are!

I was fishing off a flat on the north side of Browns Bay. My son and I went out there this AM. We caught 3 small ones before 6 am. In the same area. We started moving around looking for bigger fish didnt find any. All three came on a fathead and a jig.

Sounds like its time to switch to some shiner minnows and weed out the ones that can't fit the tail in their mouth.

Thanks fishhook8! Good luck getting the big ones!