• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

merk did you spear it and if you did how did it taste laugh

I guess they eat them deep fried in asia....

That thought didn't come across my mind though. sick

56687803_b250c4d797.jpg

its a good thing were not in Asia cant say that even then I would eat that thing but I have been know to eat a few nightcrawlers

Had a pretty good weekend ended up with 6 on Saturday.

Here one fish and a video of about a 4lber in the hole

sorry it seems kinda dark my camera doesnt pick up the light very well.

IMG_1313.jpg

th_MVI_1314.jpg

Just to let everyone know I speared that fish that Browning has a picture of it wieghed 9 lbs. 11 oz. my biggest so far at least until this weekened lol

Just to let everyone know I speared that fish that Browning has a picture of it wieghed 9 lbs. 11 oz. my biggest so far at least until this weekened lol

Nice looking fish. Have you been seeing alot!

Last weekend we saw quite a bit I think 17 total between 3 houses from sunrise till 10:30 then we had some guys come and set up right next to us I mean litteraly right next to us drilling holes like crazy boy was I mad but there was 5 of them and only 3 of us (lol) but you would think they should know better. We found a new lake that has been producing some that are real nice size

I would be mad to! Its a lot worse when you are spearing to let alone just fishing, people really think that going right next to someone is going to be better than 100 yards down the coast line?

there is no reason that anyone should place there house anywhere close to you. you have the whole lake. Its different if your doing experiments with one another, but if your two different people, go away from the other

A question (after looking at some pictures).

Isn't it hard to spear in a hole that is made strictly with a power auger and all the points and edges are left in the hole? I guess I would find that hard.

I open up my hole all the way and make it square. That way, I can spear in a much larger area and see and spear way under the ice.

I think we all chip away the points to me its more square least I do,

This is my hole, strictly auger and chipper,

101_0719.jpg

dude, you should cut that hole twice the size you have it. See more fish!

LMAO!! Thats hang auger power man! lol Thats 8 holes in 14" of ice, give me a break hahaha

Im curious how big of a hole do you have?

The ones in my new perm are 36x21

I need a saw then ill show you a hole smile Ill be able to pull mobey d*ck thru then smile

So, BnS, when is everyone meeting (time) for the Get Together?

laska both my perms witch are 4x5 single shacks hace 24x42 holes in them and sometimes there not big enough and I think BNS has a bigger hole cut than I do.

Well I like the hole size, I think it may be a personal thing with what your comfortable with, if I dont like the size, I always have a skill saw to make it bigger.

Laska, i was spearing out of a mankato for years, and you can only cut that hole 5 across and 4.5 down. This is if you are cutting it with a auger.

When i got my Canvas Craft, If i was to cut the hole with a auger now, it would be 7.5 across and 5.5 down.

Its awesome to have a monster hole!

has anyone checked the ice out there lately? can we drive vehicles out or do i need atv? would be nice to know as a need to get mine. its stored at my buddies. does a guy fish near the acess or what? if the ice is iffy do we use bns truck? smirkgringrinwinkwhistle OOPS! POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM. me bad. blush

I am getting my underwater camera on saturday at Cabela's!! Im stoked, cant wait to see what the fish see!! 5.5" v Cabela's New version.

lol, Ill see its gonna be my new baby besides my spear, I love that thing... Its gonna be nice drilling 1 hole and seeing whats down there before drilling more, Ive had quite a hard time with that lately. But anyways Im going to try and get some pics of some nords in my hole this sat n sunday, havent yet because they come in to fast! That brings up a ?, so when they come in I give them time but not a chance to eat my deak, should I let them have a taste or nail them right away if I have a good shot?