• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Darkhouse Spearing Photos Gallery

bassNspear

I have to say this was a great day and I didnt even get a pike I saw a bass a 12 inch pike and a dogfish that had to push the 8lb mark and that bright shinny thing was to fast for me today..

first off I would like to say thanks to Archerysniper for helping me get to do what I love spearfish and I'm glad you at least got one. We started on a lake by me that was dirty to begin with and got worse as the morning rolled on so we went to lake X and it was crystal clear and I got to meet another guy and his son it was he three J's Jeremy ,Jeremy and Jimmy thanks to little jimmy for helping get my house pushed over the hole and putting the ice blocks back in the hole..

Archerysniper next time you should wait until spring to go swimming at leaST IT WASNT 10 DEGREES out.

Thanks again

Heres a couple from the day full-15313-15973-004.jpg

heres what I saw most of the day

full-15313-15974-003.jpg

Heck with his Dad I want Jimmy in my house next time I think he's the good luck charm. Jeremy you have a great boy their and I love it every time he's around I can't wait for the next adventure with jimmy.

Gordie no problem with helping you out,I'm glad I was able to get you on the ice for some quality spear time it was a blast. As far as swimming I have no plans too ever break thru the ice again it's not fun. I do have to say either my bibs are really good or I'm fast shocked the bibs are soaked all the way to the middle of my back but my pants didnt get wet and a little water in my boot cool

Had a blast archerysniper, and gordie. Hopefully my guide service will land you guys some more fish next time smile Either way it always beats a good day of work. And yes archerysniper I think Jimmy is a good luck charm I don't think I have ever gone out with him and not got a pike.

Hey all you MN Pike Pokers!! been a while! I haven't got much of a chance to spear this year. All my best haunts are murky again this year. frown But the 1st and only one i've had a chance at so far is a 38" beauty! I wanted to post a pic of it on here but i keep forgetting to take a pic of the fish off the spear. Dangit! My Buddy has been back to the same spot and says he's speared and seen alot of big norskis. Can't wait to get back this weekend! I will remember to take some pics off the spear for ya this time. smile

Nice spear and great fish Polarispro wink

Dinnerpail I think I know where there is a almost exact twin to your house complete with the same rubber roof,Nice fish also.

I think its a lucky spear archerysniper. Also have you ever tryed a orange and yellow decoy it seems to work awesome :}

HAHA smartey,I give you a spear I never stuck a fish with and a decoy I never had luck with and you go and stick really nice fish with them eekshocked

Its all in how you work it buddy...

I suppose your bringing your boy out this weekend too,that means you'll problly stick a 20lber and need that spear for the mount. cry

Nice Pike Polarispro looks like you moved to the other side of the channel wink

Arch he knows how lucky it is thats why he's using it grin

Hey that little one is your fault you told me to stick it,I didnt have much time and when it didnt come into the hole and went to leave I had to throw. I blame it on peer pressure but man it was tasty the kid was eating faster then I could fry them tonight.

Gordie it's straight out from the access on a turn of the point 10 FOW should be good, use it anytime you want he cant wake up early shockedlaugh

Yes just moved this afternoon after I got this one.. LOL archerysniper got the one thats in his mouth. I figured I would try some deeper water I might be kicking myself cause I was on a pretty good spot. When you coming out again?

Hey that little one is your fault you told me to stick it,I didnt have much time and when it didnt come into the hole and went to leave I had to throw. I blame it on peer pressure but man it was tasty the kid was eating faster then I could fry them tonight.

Gordie it's straight out from the access on a turn of the point 10 FOW should be good, use it anytime you want he cant wake up early shockedlaugh

Is by the small house you talked about

and if he would of said jump in the hole would you wait dont answer that I know you would run over to the cattails and go for a swim grin

wink no problem Gordie I will help you out any time,I think those muskrats have it out for spearers just like a few other groups they almost did me in eek

Nice first fish gordie . what was the length?

30 1/16th and it tasted so good. I noticed that it had what appeared to be a wound on the side you can see the line in the scales almose looks like a spear wound but no holes in it I hit it square on top of the head.