• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
cupper

Weekend Report...

cupper

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my fishing experiences this weekend for anyone looking for some info. I went out on Cedar friday night and saturday. It was tough, caught alot of small bass and tiny walleyes. Just couldn't seem to hook anything with respectable size. After that I tried Lake Auburn (north of Victoria) saturday afternoon and it was terrible. Snagged one hammerhandle in 3 1/2 hours. Couldn't even find anything on the depth-finder.

That was my weekend so far. Anyone find luck elsewhere?

ebhwiebold

Out on Waconia saturday afternoon. Nothing but 2 small sunnies in 22 FT of Water??? I'm guessing it was a hard weekend with the all the warm and cold fronts around??

Havin' Fun

It was not only a tough weekend on the angler(cold, rain, wind) but a tough weekend bite. The fish were extremely tight lipped. I caught 3 walleyes and all three bit very light. I missed 4 or 5 other bites that were just biting the tail of my minnow. Very frustrating as I was marking plenty of fish.

Cupper, get in touch with me...I have some spots to fish this week if you have the time.

Hammer