• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sarah Saturday. A FM/HSO ice fishing get together!!!

The pic of the 48 pound fish I'm holding is proof of how stinkin huge I really am!!!!

Just to get the blood boiling a bit, here's the re-cap of last years event!!!

Sarah Saturday 08.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric Wettschreck

• riverrat56

• muc33

• Team Otter

Dude, you need to put on a few pounds. Those 2 oz crappies you're holding look huge next to you.

should be able to count me and Trouble28 and maybe a few other from the group in. Me and Trouble will find the fish for all of ya this year. AGAIN!!! Maybe this year I wont loose as many fish at the bottom of the hole.

Duane

I have fished with both Mucc and Boilerguy and never caught a fish in the boat.

They may be the largest fish these dudes have ever landed. grin

Sounds good, ill probably just bring my pop up, it packs easy and wont be in the way if i dont use it.

Is there much of a day bite for eyes on sarah? Does it hold any pike?

Duane, buddy, I thought you ditched us and headed for the hot south!!!! Hey give me a call if you are coming and need to use a house, I have you covered!!!! I will even bring the heat! Anytime!

Yes, there is a pretty decent day bite on Sarah. Pike are in there, but few and far between. It's mostly walleyes, perch, crappies, and bullheads as big as a small horse.

Count myself, Miller Time and Gregorusky in. Amazing fishing, we caught a ton of bottle bass. Good time. Thinking about going down Friday afternoon. I'm thinking the turn out is going to be big this year!!!!

Thinking about going down Friday afternoon. I'm thinking the turn out is going to be big this year!!!!

That's what we're shooting for. We can always make MORE chili.

I've been feeling KINDA bad about bringing up Riverrat56's recent fishing misfortunes so I thought I would post proof that he indeed has caught fish in the past!!

Nice work buddy!!!

06-14-08_1345.jpg

5 pages of junk, and we're months away!!!

Fellas, don't let the smak talk keep you away. This is an event that is nothing short of a heckuva good time. Yes, we'll all catch some fish, but it's the comradarie that makes FM get togethers great. This event will not let you down. Fish or no fish, (it's fishing for cripes sake) you will not go away disappointed. Sarah Saturday has only happened once, but the traditon of good times is building, big time.

Get out here!!! We're gonna have some fun on the ice!!!

I am pretty sure i will be moving to worthington before new years. Usually my family goes up to our place on winnie over new years,but it sounds like we may not this year. If i am not on winnie, i will be there.

My fiance got a job in worthington after graduating last spring, and i will be graduating in december. She found a job that she seems to really enjoy, so I agreed to move there and try to find a job.

I would like yo make it out there which theres a good chance I will but, im leaving for Florida the next day.. long drive from lake Sarah to the cities! But hopefully worth it!

She works at that big red barn building by I90 (brain lapse as to what it is called). I am will have a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I will have some questions for you in the future.

You bet, I can get you in contact with some people in your field here if you need, and your wife works for a great company. Prairie Holdings Group. Great company cannot say enough good things about them.

When you're ready to pull the trigger and join the work force, let me know also. I have quite a few connections in your line of work.

I would hate to see how much of my paycheck they would take if they ran a bait shop/sporting goods store/archery pro shop. grincrazy It wouldn't be pretty, until the fiance started to see everything accumulate. whistle

One good thing, yet bad thing about Worthington, is that we don't have one that qualifies as great for all the above mentioned things. You have to go to seperate places in town or in neighboring towns to get that all accomplished. hehehehe

Another good thing (maybe?) about Worthington is they let big dudes in cowboy hats chase a turkey through the streets.....

laugh I will mark it on the calander. It was a great time last year. I was wondering if muc has gotten a new pet, or was he playing catch and release during the turkey season? laugh

Skeeter, purely cpr for me and the turkey's. I actually left that one in Texas! Ha!

Fine Jamison, leave us to try to find fish on our own.