• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Welcome to Dan Wood and Basmastermatt to the metro forum. Glad to have you guys here. Your knowledge will be a great asset to the forum!

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

JR's Tackle
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait

BDR, Thank you to all for the warm welcome. I will try and help deliver all you guys the knowledge I have learned from the likes of Dean Capra, Mark Raveling and, Shane Raveling to name just a few. I have been fortunate to share the boat with some of the best anglers in MN and all of the country for that matter. I also apperciate the offer I have have received to become one of Fishing MN's Finest Pro Staffers.

Thank you again and good luck to all. Drop me a line if anyone has any questions about what I do or how I do it. I am always willing to help others learn.(I don't have all the anwsers but I would Like to think I do.)
Matt Peters

------------------
Fish On!

Welcome aboard Matt and Dan!

I've had the chance to exchange words with both of these guys, and they are top notch! I'm looking forward to future!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

Thanks for the welcome guys! Matt Johnson and Brian are both great guys that I've had the pleasure meeting on several occassions. I hope I can contribute some to the knowledge and excellent information they bring to the Metro forum.

I haven't had a chance to meet Matt Peters yet, but I did see some of those photo's and it appears this guy can really catch fish!

Welcome to the FM ProStaff Matt Peters - this site is full of knowledge and some really great guys! Look forward to learning some of those big bass tips from you.

Welcome Matt,
Did you catch many Crappies the other day? Troy and I did alright.

------------------
Eye4Eye
-there is no better fish

Congrats to both of you. Hopefully I'll see ya sometime this summer! And you to MJ5

Matt if you still there I am Tim from the other post, I will be on Mtka, maybe I will swing by, I have to check with the wardon

------------------
Eye4Eye
-there is no better fish