• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FMer get together ?

Fishing Queen

Well I believe it is time to go fishing together again. grin.gif
If I can get this started see what we can come up with. I am going home to Ind first part of May, but then I am free.So I think it is time to get the planning going. Well FMer's take care hope to see everyone soon.

PS good luck to all in the crappie contest this weekend on Tonka.I will probly be in St Albans bay all day.

I'm in but time is getting tight already. How about that pontoon get together we threw around?

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

How many people did u guys have?

[This message has been edited by TYMAN (edited 04-21-2004).]

I'm in too. I'm sure Bic_Steve will show up again too!

Who's bringin the brats?

CM

Hopefully yah hey der will show up again! grin.gif

I'll do my very BEST to make it to this one. Gotta get back into "it" ya know....

------------------
M-H (aka: Dan)

So...Where is it gonna be held?

Minnetonka? Medicine?

Waconia? Rush lake?

Bald Eagle? White Bear?

I'd be willing to go anywhere.

Let's throw out some more lakes......

CM

[This message has been edited by CrappieMagnet (edited 04-22-2004).]

Hey FQ, I'm in, especially after hearing your tales of huge Minnetonka fish. grin.gif I'd be game for any of the lakes listed, assuming work hasn't sent me elsewhere that week.

I'm all for another FM get together. We need set up dates in a way that when we fish a certain lake, we hit their peak. For example: If Minnetonka produces the best during early summer year after year. Then we should have a get together there in early or mid June.

I am game for pretty much any lake just give me a time and a date and I will hopefully be there I my dad is willing to go if not I may have a spot open in my boat for any takers if interested

Big Fish Hunter247

What about a Spring Crappie event before all the Rec boaters and walleye and pike people jam up the acesses? wink.gif

I've been hearing quite a bit about Prior on Crappies and would like to see more events in the South metro anyways. Everyone allways wants to go to tonka or up to Chisago area; how about giving us S. Metro boys a break? wink.gif

Prior for crappies on the 9th sound good? (only day in follwing schedule I'm really available)? Unless someone has a better idea?

Meet at the launch at sandy point or on the lake somewheres?

Crawlerman- The 9th is Mothers day. I don't think that will work.

------------------

Brian Rogers

Next weekend is the Trout Day. Then its Metro lets, Mothers day, then Opener. Not much time in May for me. Which weekend is memorial day? That should leave another.

------------------

Brian Rogers

[This message has been edited by BDR (edited 04-23-2004).]

Just let me know I will try to make it. I vote for the weekend after opener.If we go on Tonka we can use the pontoon. If we go else where I will have to bum a ride from someone in their boat.Well take care will check post later.

Rip Lips

What weekend will that be? It sounds like I might not have it off but I will TRY to get it traded if nothing else. Give me a date.

I vote for Tonka sometime in May. June is pretty busy for me. Would it be possible to do a Sunday g/t?

I think I'd better bow out of this one. I just don't have any weekends availablr for a while.

------------------

Brian Rogers

JR's Tackle

Yep, weekends are going to be tough for me too for the next few weeks. I won't be able to go until later in May. But, maybe something can be worked out. What on the agenda so far?

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

I was going to suggest something on the 9th; but didn't know fishing opener/Mothers day was THAT early this year. Ugh.

Thus being said it's not going to happen, and I'm not going to have any more off weekends till June *sigh* But I guess I can allways try to trade

Well it sounds like May is not a good month for most people. What about a date in June the first part lets say the weekend of the 5th?
It will still be early enough for some decent fishing.

Well just throwing this date out.

Lake I don't care lets pick one

Rip Lips

Do the get togethers have to be on weekends, maybe most of us get off of work by 4-5 or so, we could meet at 5:30-6 and atleast have a couple hours to fish, maybe not a grill out like we all want, but we would atleast get to meet eachother, maybe after fishing we could all go to a house nearby or a bar or something, if we all are old enough????
JS

1st weekend of June would work for me as well. Isn't that the bass opener as well? Everything should be open by then I would think.

If people can't make it on a weekend then a Friday would work as well for me. I've got 3-day weekends. But June is gonna be quite busy for me otherwise with parents visiting Minnesota for the first time and church activities the 2nd and 3rd weekend of June.