• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Crow river

There are plenty of channels, but not sure of flats. All the years I've fish the crow haven't seen one come out yet.
Check the small streams and river trend and search for the crow river

Just channel cats unless someone is personally stocking it. Also nice eyes, smallies and pike.

ebass where do you primarily see most of the smallies on the crow? I live in waconia and can get to a few different parts of the crow not far from here. I know that out by cokato I have cought a few, just wondering other good areas. Thanks
Matt

------------------
Fish On!

I haven't boated up it YET, so only from shore. Hanover area. I normally go for kittys while shore fishing, but once in awhile a bass or eye will hit a soaked crawler.

Plus I hear about all the stories about the big bass, eyes and pike in there.

Mr Special knows more about this river than I do. He's more of a cat man but I'm converting him into bass fishing.

I'll have to get out there and let you know. I wish I could be more of a help.

Now if you want to talk about the sippi around the 694 area or Anoka area let me know. I also know the upper croix

Thank you,
But I think I've successfully converted you into a RiverRat cat guy.

But on the Crow around the Waconia area, I would try the bridge at Cr25 or the dam in Watertown for starters. Here and there I've picked up some smallies and some really nice ones. For the most part I catch walleye's, northerns and of coarse the almighty catfish.
I've seemed to catch more smallies on the north fork from Rockford area and near Dayton.
Check out the small streams and rivers trend.
We're planning a float trip down the river sometime this summer.

Good luck hope this helps

Thanks guys. I am always looking for new places to catch smallies. Cats sound like where its at.......lol.......I spend a lot of time fishing the big smallie waters....Vermillion, Mille Lacs, Rainy, sippi, lake pepin, tonka,

------------------
Fish On!