• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Mitch levave

hello

Mitch levave

My name is Mitch levave. I'm new to this sight.

fat kid

Welcome mitch levave. You are going to love this website. Ive been on this website my whole life.

BDR

Welcome Mitch and fatkid- This is a great friendly site to share info, tips, ideas, ask questions, answer questions. Lots of good people here.

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

[This message has been edited by BDR (edited 04-19-2004).]

Hey, welcome. You'll enjoy this site if you like fishing. A great place to give and get info and advice!

icehousebob

Hey Mitch and Fat Kid, Welcome to the greatest site ever. I hope you are ware of the tradition of buying a case of beer for everyone that welcomes you to the site. I drink Ice House.

CrappieMagnet

Welcome guys to the friendliest site you'll ever see.
We're one big happy family! LOL

Great tips,information and the people are awesome.Also great heads ups on the latest gear.

You'll like fishingminnesota.com

I don't drink,but you can buy me a diet coke..Just kidding.

Welcome!

CM

McGurk

Welcome!

As a newcomer myself I can assure you will be amazed at the wealth of knowledge, you need only ask.

Also a thanks to all of the long timers giving us all of their expertise (or all they willfully give up). Keep it up!

wren

Welcome Mitch you will just love this sight.

MattsGal

Welcome! I am a newcomer myself to the site and to fishing! I never really fished until this summer when I caught my first bass...exciting!! Just went out the other day on Lake Waconia and we couldn't catch the fish fast enough...the moment our line hit the water, a crappie or bass was hooked! I think I'm hooked! smile.gif

huskiesplayer15

welcome all, this truly is the greatest website devoted to fishing, all the pro-staffer's and RIck all do a great job maintaining this site, there slogan says it all.
Best Fishes
Chris