• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bragging Board Photos

huskiesplayer15

Hanson, I do fish to much..Love it though. Here are a few more fun ones. And to think I probably only get pics of about 1/3 of the trophies I have caught.
Some nice Metro Winter Eye's
47b4db25b3127ccebe5468dc0a2e0000002611
47b4db25b3127ccebe5468f98b3b0000002611
Shane Raveling's Boy with a nice Red Lake Crappie
47b4db25b3127ccebe546b86cbdd0000002611
MattsGal with her first winter Walleye
47b4db25b3127ccebe5468300ac20000001610
Good Luck and Good Fish'n

------------------
Fish On!

[This message has been edited by basmastermatt (edited 05-04-2004).]

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Johnson

• can it be luck?

• huskiesplayer15

• BDR

A few more Metro Bass....This first bass holds a metro lake record...biggen!
47b4db22b3127ccebda419a231aa0000001610
47b4db22b3127ccebda4285df0e50000001610
Umm..Yeah thats a Smallmouth!
47b4db22b3127ccebda41133b00f0000001610
Good Luck and Good Fish'n

------------------
Fish On!

[This message has been edited by basmastermatt (edited 05-13-2004).]

Nice fish Matt!!!!

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

JR's Tackle

Nice fish!!!

------------------
YIPPPPEEEEEEEE

Looks like basmastermatt is the C.I.B.L of bass! Great pics guys keep it Up!

grin.gif

------------------
1...2...bam got him

biglaketrout.jpg

Released...

[This message has been edited by Trouthunter (edited 05-05-2004).]

Matt I tried to send you pictures to post but your email wouldn't except them, is there anyway I can post pictures by installing them off my hard drive, in other words not creating an acount on the internet?

My 3 year old daughter
bb1.jpg
A 21.5 inch Smallie
bb2.jpg
bb3.jpg
Big Stone Walleyes from last weekend
bb4.jpg

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 05-05-2004).]

Looks like those new screwdriver jigs really work good for crappies. wink.gif Nice photos everyone.

Bluebill,
Great photo of your 3 yr. old daughter. I sure wish I had a photo of myself when I was 3 holding a big crappie like that. It would be framed and hanging on my wall.

[This message has been edited by hanson (edited 05-10-2004).]

How can you not love the look on that girls face...priceless, lol.
"I'm smiling big for daddy, but this thing scares the daylights outta me"

Can it be luck? I want to fish with you.
Lets give this a shot.
url 3/15/04
47b4db29b3127ccebe785c422ce00000001610
Night fishing in the metro.
47b4db29b3127ccebe785c4c2cee0000001610
47b4db29b3127ccebe785c4badd90000001610
47b4db29b3127ccebe785c49addb0000001610

BlueBill97,

Although I am in Asia, I am watching you. You didn't happen to catch that 3.6 lb crappie with me and the kids, did YOU?????

Isn't Cedar Lake awesome? I told you........

C-YA

B@ssDoctor - Yes that was with you and the kids, forgot about that! That was a nice fish but not as nice as the one your kid caught out of my ice hole! Did you get any pictures of that one? You must be back in Asia?

[This message has been edited by bluebill97 (edited 05-10-2004).]

[This message has been edited by bluebill97 (edited 05-10-2004).]

Heres old Matt with a trophy

47b4dd35b3127cceba0d88634bec0000001010

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 05-10-2004).]

bassmastermatt, holy cow you are the deal...the big show..the babe...the jordan of fishing! Who's 3lb smallie are you holding anyway?

[This message has been edited by wgmsa (edited 05-12-2004).]

wgmsa, Thanks...What is your relation to fish fever? Also the smallie ? Anyways, I know some of your people including Pete Riola...You may be Pete.. I don't know. If so give me a shout and we can hook up. Matt K from Happy Landing is a great friend of mine.
Matt Peters

------------------
Fish On!

[This message has been edited by huskiesplayer15 (edited 05-20-2004).]

Hey CRITTER. What lake were those crappies caught on???? Nice table of fish.

Beef,

My guess would be Upper Red Lake on 03/15/2004.

CIBL -

This fish just convinced me to never let my kids swin in our lakes again!

Great fish all over! I'd bring my camera with, but until I get better by following all the tips available on FM, all I'd have is pictures of overweight guys drinking beer. I already have those from the college days...