• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bragging Board Photos

huskiesplayer15

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Johnson

• can it be luck?

• huskiesplayer15

• BDR

I told you guys it would be worth seeing can it be luck's, goah those are some nice fish. hanson, where did you get the pike? My guess would be red lake.
Nice Fish guys
Best Fishes
Chris

Can It Be Luck-
I hope you start practicing catch and release... I can understand keeping a 10 then 11 and each one that betters the next but I counted 18 dead walleye that looked to be at least 6lbs or better. I can completely see keeping that one HOG that you have in front of the door but none of the others, please seriously consider catch and release with those size fish.

Anther Try to Post Some Metro Indy Eyes from this winters outings.

22" Lake Independence Walleye

33%3A4%3B94323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3

Another Indy Eye

And I have to throw in a Pic of the Fishing Zone.

33%3A4%3B94323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3C%3

Here is my Favorite of the Mille Lacs Jumbo's this year. smile.gif

Later & Good Fishing

Chris

[This message has been edited by SportFishin' (edited 04-15-2004).]

I agree with Breuer on this one. If you don't know CIBL keep your opinion to yourself. Legality & ethics should be kept completely separate. Laws can be enforced by others, ethics can only be enforced by the individual. To put a completely different spin on this, my opinion is the reason so many people have been alienated by organized religion and politics these days are there are so many people trying to force their beliefs and opinions down other people's throats that people just get fed up with it. My point being the same thing was happening earlier in this post. Other people were trying to force feed CIBL their beliefs and opinions. CIBL was I would assume completely within the law and if his opinion was that he was being ethical then leave him alone. I salute him for his "hog" catchin powers. I can only hope I will be able to catch fish that big someday when I get a boat. I feel people should be allowed to post their "brags" on this post without people attempting to make them feel guilty. My $.02, take it or leave it. That is why it's an opinion.

Okay, now I got it. Here is a couple of local fish, courtesy of Lake Calhoun.
47b4da34b3127ccebc8750db56640000001510
47b4da34b3127ccebc8757f016d40000001510
47b4da34b3127ccebc876a4256e00000001510

[This message has been edited by goin fishin (edited 04-15-2004).]

Hey I said I can COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND KEEPING A 10 THEN 11 and so on, and yes I have fish lake michigan I actually lived in Sheboygan for 3 years! After going to school in Marquette MI for 5! so I have done plenty of fishing hard water and soft in upper lake Michigan and lower, You get a lot of those fish in bay de noc to Greenbay and you will rarely if ever find walleyes like that south of Manitowac. I was just making a suggesting. I still wouldn't know what to do with all that fish, but your right go ahead keep all you want cuz if you don't the commerical boats will, Not Trying to Start Anything Sorry If I Upset you!

Hey guys, thanks for the show of support. I've been lucky to meet some FMers this past winter and I must say, "You guys rock!". Our opinions may differ at times, but I'll bet if any of us were to share a boat for a day we'd find that were more similar than you'd think. smile.gif The love of fishing is our tie that bonds and most fisherman I've met are all good people at heart, atleast all the ones I've met through FM. Thanks again.
PS: I fished yesterday after posting the pics and caught 20-30 walleye.....I had spaghetti for dinner. All fish were released.

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

Some day I will learn how to post pictures.

I don't think I can bring them from my server file to the website I'm creating. I will keep trying, but!!

Can it be....SWEET JOB! Just talked to a Co Worker who drove by De Pere this past weekend and said you could walk from shore to shore over the boats!!!
I for one am jealous, and will admit it. Hopefully in a few months we can meet up and tangle with Winnebago or Michigan.

How do you post pics. I'd like to show mine bass but i can't get it to work.

I had 2 more in the livewell just as big they averaged a little over 3 pounds a piece
47b4da30b3127ccebc29119834fc0000001610

I got this one on 4# test fishing for crappies last spring.She weighed in at 9#'s
47b4da30b3127ccebc2916f5740a0000001610
this posting thing is kinda cool once ya figure it out!
Tight lines all
Basswacker

CIBL, nice pics!!! I hope to someday get into some of those pigs on Erie!

To the rest bashing him, "When you ASSUME, you make an A$$ out of U and ME"

Algoma King last summer.
47b4da34b3127ccebc81e030164e0000001610

[This message has been edited by fishin magician (edited 04-15-2004).]

Mr. Special-

I purposely forget the camera (and net) because I know if I bring them, I won't catch a trophy! It's kind of funny how that works...

Seriously though, I've got some great video which I'm putting on DVD's. I'll try to get some still images and post them.

------------------
Tonka Boy

If any of you have pics you want posted but can't figure out how, shoot them over to myself or Matt Johnson and we'll be sure to put them up for you!

mjbreuer at paulbunyan.net
MJ5fishing at hotmail.com

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Today's Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders

Nice fish folks. It's been 6 years since I moved from the Metro and some of those fish bring back memories.
The color on that calhoun tiger is awesome. I kinda miss stealthing around the inner city lakes in my canoe with electric troller. Hmmmmmmmm.
CIBL, take no bull. Everything I've read of yours has been informative and your fishing skills prove your dedication to the sport.
Anyway, I live here now. Here's a trout for ya Burntside style shortly before he hit the GRILL!
ek_1.jpg

chunk

Chunkytrout- That tiger musky may not be the biggest fish I caught, but I'll have to agree w/ya-she sure is pretty. One more thing-where is that tasty trout about to be fried up? Picture doesn't open on the page.
Chow for now,
GF

[This message has been edited by goin fishin (edited 04-16-2004).]

Ok can't seem to get image station to put the pic in here. 47b4da37b3127ccebcb8b8201fec0000001610

Woo hooo!!!!! I guess I just couldn't get it to work on Friday because my brain wasn't working.

Anyway, I went to lake Michigan last summer and picked this one up....30lb King; I'm looking forward to going back this year too.

[This message has been edited by Flashman (edited 04-19-2004).]

Flashman- I see you switched to shutterfly. Click on the thunbnail pic you want, right click on larger version, select properties, highlight address, right click and select copy, edit your post backspacing everything including this post has been editted by, write your post hit enter 2 times right click and paste then add directly in front and immediatelt after and submit.

Hope this helps

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

[This message has been edited by BDR (edited 04-16-2004).]

[This message has been edited by BDR (edited 04-16-2004).]

I wish i had a good digital camera.I'll have to go out and buy one.This looks like fun!

CM

GF, I think the pictures back up thanks to someone else. Here' s the deal, all these image storage sites have limits on bandwidth (sort of the speed limit for data). It gets too many hits, they shut it down. Some ISS's don't allow URL image swaps. I think Matt and a couple others have been grabbing images to a dedicated (usually paid for) image site. Thanks Boys!
Yep that tiger is pretty! You ever here the "kid mauled by muskie" story? It wasn't Calhoun. Harriet?

chunk

MORE METRO PICTURES

Here's Hastings Gal with some fish!

Her LOTW wall hanger...
47b4da37b3127ccebca46c451fe40000001610

Her and her bud Lorraine with a Mille Lacs double...
47b4da37b3127ccebca46f7e5f460000001610

Her with a LOTW 36" pike...
47b4da37b3127ccebca469c4decf0000001610

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Today's Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders

Chunky- now you have my full attention! What is this story about the kid mauled by a musky in Harriet? Yikes, just when you thought the water was safe.
Also- so the free picture posting sites will only run your pictures until they get one too many downloads? Guess you pay for what you get, at least it's free.

Nice fish there Hasting Girl, Could you please teach my girlfriend how to fish.

[This message has been edited by goin fishin (edited 04-17-2004).]