• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Trailblazer

Peavy Lake - in Tonka

Trailblazer

How do you get to Peavy Lake? I fish Tonka quite a bit and have never found Peavy? I hear the crappie and Pike fishing can be fantastic.

SuddenlySummer

It's in the upper right hand corner of Brown's Bay.

When heading west from Wayzata bay take a right after Spirit Island and head north. Follow the shoreline for several hundred yards. You'll see a channel that will take you to back to Peavey.

AWH

Peavey is on the east side of the lake between Brown's Bay and Little Horseshoe Reef, closer to Horseshoe than Browns. It's not very noticeable unless you're close to shore. There's a pretty narrow channel heading in there. I've never fished it. But it's a pretty small bay that I believe reaches a depth of over 50 feet.

AWH

baswacker

Yogi1 and I were in Peavy bay last night water temp was 50 degrees.I got 1 2# bass on a crappie jig .They aren't going yet water temp on the big part of the lake was 39 to 40 degrees the ice just went out on the 6th
tight lines all
Basswacker

Slugo

How was it getting in there? The lake realy seems to be down! about 2 foot or so.

Trailblazer

Is there like a steel concoction(briedge type of deal) you go under to get into Peavy? I may recall seeing that last year, but never knew what it was? It seemed very narrow and private?

AWH

Trailblazer,

That's probably what you saw. It does look kind of private from the main lake.

AWH