• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pontoon Rental

Can anyone recomend a place to rent a pontoon to do some panfish chasing in the west metro? I would assume on tonka but I don't know where to look.

IN TOWNE MARINA, lake waconia,
last i knew they had 3 pontoons, all 19' foresters with mercury motors on them, they hold up to 8 people and can be rented for the whole day or half or hourly with w minumum of 3hours, gas, and life jackets are all included, that is how it was 2 years ago, i don't know if it has changed, the panfish fishing can be great as far as action but they aren't as big as tonka,
JS

Check out Minnetonka Boat Rental. You should be able to find their number with a search.

I would go with Harty's. I used a couple different places on Minnetonka and Harty's as well about 3 years ago before I had my boat, Harty's was a fair amount cheaper then the places on Tonka and it was a nicer boat (granted that was 3 years ago so that may have changed)
good luck

------------------
To be the man you have to beat the man....Wooooooooo

Thanks guys, in the last three years the boats have gotten nicer while the prices have stayed conservative. I run a tight ship while counting on great customers to help out the cause. I won't advertise on this site, but I had to answer,

Lakeman

Thanks for the help...I've had my own boat for years and when I was asked about renting the other day I relized the places I had rented from over the years were all gone!