• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Another lead change in the AL Central

UdeLakeTom

LOL

I love it Gary! I just sit back and watch the panic set in. It's a good thing there are not too many tall buildings in MN or there would be bodies flying everywhere, LOL

Jump on, Jump off, Jump on, Jump off!

Wax on, Wax off......... LOL

Windy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gary Crichton

• Windy City

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• UdeLakeTom

Windy the sequeal, not to be confused with WindyCityWalleyeHunter....you forgot.

CLAP ON, CLAP OFF!!!! gringrin

So Pier,

I guess I will ask you the same question that people are asking me. Does Morneau win the MVP on a team that does not make the playoffs?

Windy

Probably not,...... just pointing out how much better a baseball player Morneau is currently then Quentin and if the award wasn't heavily slanted toward a playoff team Morneau would be a LOCK over CQ to win the award. In other words if the Twins pull this out your boy has ZERO chance for the MVP.

Like stated above there are some games left and with the White Sox's 90 year history of disappointment and late season collapses..... it ain't over till it's over!

And now onto football, eh Pier. Catch any good games yesterday, after the sun went down? LOL What's the feeling in MN about tonight's showdown? Should be a good game.

Windy

Thats why YOU should never give on your team before the season like you have this year in your season prediction for Da Bears WINDY!

No way, Pier. I had them pegged all along to win this game....that is one of the 7 or 8 them will win! LOL

This one came out of nowhere, was not even on the radar screen, man, but I'll take it. I am sure they will break my heart somewhere down the line but for today, we are king in the castle!

Windy

I'll give you props on the Pack, Geno. What did you think about my Monsters of the Midway in Nap Town? Not too shabby, eh?

Windy

Well like said b-4 chicago has 2 ball teams so you have to have 2 accounts. 1 for the maybe team, and the other to hate. I guess that is how it works down there.

Hey Windy, a little rougher on the Football side. Already 1 bandwagon broken up.

G.C.

Yes but the moderators must consider the source and understand.

They have feelings to, I guess even for chicago.

G.C.

Most forums ban people for having duplicate accounts

Actually there are a few that I know of who use different Screen Names.

Windy's is Legit he lost his password and just started another account with a similar name, others do it as a BIT "ACT" or to post a different opinion without giving away their Main screen name.

Did that make any sense.... grin

Thanks Pier,

I guess Sled must be getting a little nervous, or jealous! I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I lost my password at work and the admin was slow in getting me a new password. I tried to keep everything as close as my original, right down to my avatar. No big deal in my book but I guess my book is not the only one in the library! LOL

Thanks again Pier, we can have fun on this site and trade barbs, but when it comes down to it we are all just big ole goofs having fun on the computer and talking sports!

Windy

I all depends on which side of the bed Windy gets up on...Aw heck, maybe someday he will become WindyCityTwinsLover. laugh

Gary,

We dun started our series, and LOST make up game from yesterday. Dropped a close one to AJ Burnett and the Blue Jays, they are on fire! We need tonight's game because Mr. Halladay comes to town tomorrow and that is never fun. Got to keep movin' the Magic Number. 18 and counting right now!

Windy

I see that now, forgot about the make up game. Bummer you happen to get Toronto right now. Wow are the hot. They took care of us and now you guys. Now you have Konerko going down. Ouch.!!!

I will be nice and turn down my brights so they don't blind you in the rear view mirror. I think we will be passing soon, so be ready to move over.

I see the bandwagon is getting filled up again.

G.C.

Yup,

Twink fans better get back on soon or there will be no seats left on the bandwagon....until the Twinks head south to get trounced by the Rays for 4 games. Then there will be the gnashing of teeth and wailing and there will be plenty of room on the band wagon as the fickle fans jump on and off and on and off.......

The roller coaster ride did get a little scary yesterday and today is no picnic either, we have to face Halladay, yikes!

Windy

Hey Windy have not had a chance to find out what the status is of Konerko.

Since your laying around, bummin about yesterday maybe you can give an update.

G.C.

I think the Central will come down to the last series between the Sox and Twins. Twins need to win at home, especially agst the ROyals etc and hold around .500 on the road. If so--- they get in.

I don't know about anybody else, but I hope Tampa holds on to the East and the Angels get the best record,, so the winner of the Central (Twins) get the Rays instead of the Sox or A's in first round. boston is looking really good right now, thou they got beat last night.