• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Sandmannd

Limit Creek Rods

Sandmannd

Hey Mille Lacs guys. Anyone using Limit Creek Rods on the pond? I started using them this year for all my fishing, mostly on the Croix and am switching all the way to those. I going to start spending more time on the pond and want to see if anyone uses them and how they like them up there. They are the best rod I've used to date and the won't break the bank.

Wookiee

I think Turk is going to have to start putting you on his payroll pretty quick! gringrin

Sandmannd

Yea, that would make me a rich man wouldn't it? grin Get some that Turk money would be nice.

Na, the deal is that I've spent some time with Turk and he's a great guy and works hard for his money. He has quality producs with his rods and his guide service. When I find something I believe is a good deal and great product I like to get the word out.

Plus if someone uses them up on the pond I wanna see how well they do in the deeper water, sand, mud, etc. I'm going in with a couple of FMr's on a fish house up there so I'll be spending a ton more time up there than normal.

Wookiee

I know what you meant Shane just razzin ya a little. Those rods should work just fine riggin and slip bobber fishin.