• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any reports coming from Fall lake by Ely? Just curious will be there next weekend.

Thanks for info.

I saw some boats catching walleyes at the inlet down stream of Kiwishiwi Falls on Tuesday (June 17). With all that water moving, there should be fish there for a while.

There's almost always walleyes and northerns below the power dam. All along the North shore there is a current and you can mark fish all along there. Lover's Island has some walleyes around it usually and some really big perch.

Hooliganz-

The powerplant is usually pretty consistent and if you get the chance to get a permit and you want to use that on Fall Lake, down past the campground is some great fishing as well.

Thanks for info everyone. I am actually staying at the NF campground, is there a place to buy bait close by or do you have to get it in Winton or Ely?

Thanks

get in Ely on your way through. there's several places to get bait. I don't remember the name of the place on the West end of town but that's usually where we go. good people there. He'll give you a few pointers on area lakes and what's working, what's not. he's been pretty reliable over the years to our group.

Get bait at The Great Outdoors in Ely on the left hand side of the main road as you are going thru town. It shares a parking lot with a liquior store so you only have to make one stop. grin Jim is the owners name and he will give you the low down on what's working. Very generous scoop of minnows too!