• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for Bass spots for Crystal Lake (Burnsville)

Can anyone help me and give me bass info/spots for Crystal Lake. I am mostly fish deep for bass and try to stay away from inside weed lines and docks. I have talked to few local fisherman and they all said hit the docks and inside weed lines. Are there any good deep spots on the lake? Of course any and all information will be greatly appreciated!!! It its any easier you can contact me at [email protected] . Thanks!

Loren

I fish the deeper weeds for larger bass. But several have been caught in the thickest, hastiest, weed bunch you can find.

I have fished the north shore and done well, along with southeast end. The small bay was not as productive as the main lake. The fishing club was with would fish it once a year, mostly in the fall.