• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Making our first trip to Wabana tomorrow afternoon/evening and wondering if anyone else has been out there recently? We usually fish for a little bit of everything and do some picnicing and sightseeing. My 10 year old and her friend are determined that they're gonna swim tomorrow! crazy Should be interesting! LOL

Brian

Brian you must have some pretty gung ho kids cause the temp on Deer on Sunday was only 56 on the surface. If the weather is nice it will make for a great sight seeing trip.

We had a great time as usual on Wabana. We didn't make it to the Trout lakes as the panfish kept us busy. Lots of panfish in the shallows 0-3' of water. We caught bluegills, pumpkinseeds, green sunfish, crappies, rockbass, and a few small largemouth. Water temps in the shallows were 65 and the main lake was around 60. In the evening we did a little jig fishing and caught a couple walleyes and I caught a nice 17.5" smallie. We kept a half dozen crappies, half dozen sunfish, and a couple walleyes. The kids even got in the water, but didn't go past their knees, I don't blame them! BRRRRR!

Brian