• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bebee?

Bartman, what is that your holding in your avitar pic a big pink bass? lol...

Yeah, when spawning, the female bass in Pelican are Pink. smile

Red Snapper

I never seem to be able to find the fish on Bebee. I really have given up on the lake.

Got a few crappies with the kids on Father's day, but they're all pretty small. I think we had 1 or 2 over 9" - the rest were pretty dinky.

• 3 weeks later...

Was out today from 3pm to 6pm. It was a zoo with tuber's and skiers everywhere. Tried the trusty "troll when busy" technique and it worked. The fish were pretty aggressive. I was using a deep runner shap rap and landed a 4" perch!, 2 tiny bluegills!! and 2 pike(snake and 4 LB). I then switched baits to a small x-rap and caught two small crappies. Keeping the bait in the strike zone was tough from all the floating weeds. I was pulling weeds most of the time. Good time though.

I won't go on that lake in the summer anymore. My sister almost got killed. She was in the water about to say hit it to get up skiing and some wahoo drove his boat (also pulling a skiier) in between our boat and my sister. It ripped the tow rope out of her hands and snapped it from our boat.

If my nieces weren't with, I would've caught up to them and jumped right in their boat.

Hoggs you should got the boats id. number and call the sheriffs office. This guy needs to be removed from the lakes before someone does die.

If more of us would call the wright cty. sheriffs office maybe the cty. would get more guys on the area lakes. I have the same with Pulaski.

Yeah, I should've. My main concern was making sure my sister was OK and my nieces were bawling. The guy took off right for the landing after he noticed what he did.

Yeah I can see that could happend out there. glad to hear no one got hurt. It's such a small lake. There must of been 10 boats moving at once in a 160acre space. I was just weaving in and out of parked boats while trolling around grin

The best is when they (skiers, etc) look like they're going in an arc to the left and then cut to the right last second and you have to almost throw it in reverse to avoid them.

Hoggs you should got the boats id. number and call the sheriffs office. This guy needs to be removed from the lakes before someone does die.

If more of us would call the wright cty. sheriffs office maybe the cty. would get more guys on the area lakes. I have the same with Pulaski.

Folks, heed what jigginjim is saying with his reply.I was on the sheriff's reserve unit for awhile, and the Sheriff's Dept. in Buffalo will respond to such reports.They can't take care of it if people don't call them.

Some guy broke his back jumping the wake of his buddies boat with a jet ski last week on pulaski. All the Buffalo cops, fire dep. and ambulance waited at the dock while they brought the guy back in their boat. Couldn't move his body. Its one big party out there every day if the sun is out.

I have been fishing pulaski in the past few weeks. Fish early in the morning be off the lake by 10:00am, will go back out at 6:30-7:00pm. After the pretty people take the big boats home for the night. crazy

4th July night I, Almost hit a pontoon sitting out 300 ft from shore NO lights. He said they didn't work. When I told him to take the boat back to shore, He told me "I should slow down". I didn't know going 20 Mph was going to fast. I call the buffalo Police about the pontoon. mad

Then I had to tell people to move their cars, so I could load my boat. They park at the water edge on the access. mad

"Pretty People" I like that one jiggin thanks for the laugh.