• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Heading up to Lake City to catch some walleyes Tuesday and wed... just looking for some info on where to start and what to use??? Also wondering if the lake is high or not? Thanks for all your help.

Fished the lake today from 6-1200 with limited success. Pulling cranks and spinners brought a mix of walleye/sauger and white bass to the boat with only one sauger of 22" to speak of. Pretty slow day. Fished Hansons and Long point with one quick run down to Waterman's area late in the morning. Everyone was moving around and the ones I talked had less success than we did. 10 fish total today with the one keeper. 12-15feet crawdad shad raps worked the best.........knucks

Hey thanks a lot for the reply its nice to here that someone else didnt do so well eaither hahahah ;-) We were fishing manily on the Wis. side arcoss from Hansons Harbor up to Maden Rock. The frist day we brought in 2 Saugers 1 17inch walleye and a couple white bass.

Wed. we fished same area along with Hansons and brought in 1 sauger and 3 white bass so I would have to say the fishing is slow to and everyone we talk to also said the same water is high and drity with a lot of [PoorWordUsage] coming down. We pretty much caught all are fish on cranks #5 every color seemed to catch one for us but nothing really stood out. Fished anywhere from 10 FOW to 19 FOW.

Going to be heading up there again Sunday to fish with my wife Sunday Monday so if anyone heres anything about the fishing please let me know. We would be happy to catch anything that is biteing. Thanks again!!

Man dont them sheep head fight!!!