• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

billsby lake cannon falls spelling?

looking for some information on this lake never fish it before we are camping in the area in two weeks,pannies or walleyes are my choice of fish thanks

For Cannon Falls, you would want to check out the SE Mn/Rochester Forum. I know there are members on here from Cannon Falls that can answer your question.

Good luck fishing that lake. That is a recreational lake. Lots of traffic all day long. There are wallys and crappies in that lake. You could try for the crappies on the north side of the lake by the houses. As far as the eyes go......I really dont know what to say. My old foreman has lived next to the lake for 30 plus years or so and wont even fish it in the summer months. Ice fishing is the way to go on that lake. Good luck and please post back your results.