• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

caught in storm on independance

I would like to give out a thank you to the guy that helped me and my lady trailer my boat last night. The conditions that we had was quick and relentless with out your help i don't know what would have happened to the boat or even worse to my better half as she tried to hold it as i backed down the trailer. I was the one in the crestliner this gentleman knows who he is. If you read this i want you to know that your help is very much appreciated. I don't drink but if you do tell me what you drink and when you will go there again.

Good to hear you got out alright and that there are still good people out there willing to help. I have been caught in some bad weather before by myself and have got help from people before when I didn't know how I was going to get the boat loaded with the high winds, waves, and driving rain, but with the help of some genuine people I have been saved in the past. On the other side of things, I have had people sit in their fancy suv's and just watch me struggle in horrendous conditions to get my boat landed. After times like this, you just have to wonder what that person was thinking just watching you struggle like you wouldn't believe and then just drive away. I guess you wouldn't want to get wet to help someone....you might melt, ha.

Glad you made it out OK. Were the fish biting at all? I have had my troubles on that lake this year.

i had caughrt about 15 fish in an hour. 12 perch and 3 walleye all stocker size but still fun.