• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

There is a report 2 threads down from 2 days ago.

I'll second tcroz's report on the eye bite. Most places on the northshore over to mallard have been productive. We did pick up some fish at highbanks as well, but stony was going well with the traditional green/chart. jig tipped with a shiner. Also caught our last 3 eyes to limit out last tuesday with leeches when we ran out of shiners, good luck.

Hey Huskie I think you had 2 limits that day...one limit of walleyes...the other Jim Beam!

Hey Huskie I think you had 2 limits that day...one limit of walleyes...the other Jim Beam!

I would have to agree on the limit of walleyes, but I was 2 over the limit of Jim Beam!!!!!!!!!

Bobbers ended up getting the best of me that night also. Glad the cabin was close!!!!