• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fairmont-Marshall-New Ulm-Worthington Area Fishing Reports - SW MN

I floated the upstream stretch of that last weekend. Think you'd really struggle getting down it now, but I tell ya what eric, there's some good fishing in that river.

You can spend an entire day fishing the good spots upstream of mogers.

full-48193-48399-camerazoom_201408091532

The amount of wood under that bridge i was standing on is pretty impressive too. I had no idea all that wood was wedged under there until i floated it last weekend.

• 10 months later...

Kind of a late report, but I spent the past couple weekends on Big Stone Lake.  We fished the Big Stone Walleye Classic last weekend and finished in the middle of the pack with only 3 fish.  Prior to that we did pretty well prefishing.  We focused on weedlines in 8-12' of water with shad raps.  We also caught a lot of nice jumbo perch on the shad raps as well.  I'm sure if a guy targeted them you could put a pile of them in the livewell.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Nice report @MattL

Anyone else in SW MN having any luck this summer?

• 2 years later...

I'm shocked. I haven't been here in awhile and can't believe it's been almost 3 years since the last post. I was hoping to find someone that wanted to go out on a lake by Marshall as I have an open seat in my boat.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

bring this area back to life!  you can do it!  ;) 

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Lots of folks viewing. All it takes is a few of you posting and before long you've got some really good fishing buddies.