• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Fisheyes925

Gill Nets Under The Ice

fishorgolf

I totally agree we should all get along. I have not ONE SINGLE BEEF with the band members at all! And I do not believe they have a beef with me. This has ALWAYS been a political issue not a personal issue and it is a bad situation for everyone accept a VERY small % of band members and the Lawyers. Believe me 90% of the band members believe it causes much more harm that good.

fishorgolf

Respectfully,

We would all be living under British rule if everyones attitude was that's the way it is and just "accept" it.

To answer your question "what can one do"

-contact your state rep and express your views on what has just happened on Mille lacs. To them 1 person means there are 1000's that don't express there opinion.

- keep the subject alive in forums like this so more people are aware of it and hopefully they with express there opinions also.

- join PERM.

- Show good sportsmanship yourself and do not continue to C&R, C&R, C&R so you are not part of the problem.

Fisheyes925

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Shack

fishorgolf,

Good points \:\) !

I am sorry, I was mainly referring to this particular situation, not netting in a whole.

fishorgolf

Just got back from having dinner and a very informative conversation. We discussed the netting situation and he said something that really hit home. "until you have seen it you will never get it" His point being that that he was at the Goose and there were trucks with tubs full of BIG walleyes with bellies full of eggs. He is not what I would consider an emotional guy but he was very upset. I don't even know how to end this.