• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How did you find out?

fishnhuntnboy

look at my last name and then that Deitz guy. kinda easy to figure out

A writer in the Ely Echo, our town paper, mentioned it once in an article. So I checked it out and and now I don't get out in the woods anymore. grin.gif

I was looking for some good local (Minnesota) flathead catfishing info that I could relate to. After a little Googling, I found this site.

googled Pelican Rapids fishing. Here I am. Love it.

I believe I saw it plastered all over Hanson's "4-wheel drive advertisement" (his truck)at one of the river landings I use.

Figured i better check it out to see what would posses those decals...been stuck here since.

Thanks Chris...my productivity at work since then has never been lower \:D

googled MN fishing reports, and this site had the best info!

Originally Posted By: wplatehunter
The book I have is precision trolling the troller bible. I got mine at gander mtn for like $29. It shows you the lure and how many feet of line to let out so you know how deep you are. It also talks about weights and speeds. I have also seen them on ebay. Hope this helps.
It does and thankyou very much May the fish on the end of your line be the one to be envied by all.

my uncle told my dad about it,and my dad told me

did a search for a repair...and here i am hooked!!! Check my hot topics at least daily!

My Bro, croixflats, gave me the heads up. Thought I'd keep up on the old fishing scene as I've been in Montana for about 8 years. Can't take the mud out of the duck, I guess. But I don't miss the skeets and humidity though.

A local town had a link on their website. I lurked for a couple of months before joining. Now this is the first place I go every morning.

Originally Posted By: IFallsRon
Yahoo search: fishing minnesota

X2!! good old google search

I also googled 'fishing Minnesota'..lurked daily for a long time and decided I wanted to be a part of this great informational site.

Originally Posted By: morelnmusky
googled Pelican Rapids fishing. Here I am. Love it.

Pretty much the same here, googled Lake of the Woods and it led me here.