• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Adam Everett

mike morris

Good signing he has been. crazy.gif

We sign the guy for his defense, and he has already committed three errors on the season, one VERY important error which looks like will lose this game for us.

Just kind of in shock that we are about to lose this game right now...

I hear ya...I say throw Tolbert in there at least then you have a decent bat. I don't think Tolbert is any worse in the field than Everett. In my opinion Everett sucks....

Yepper, stuck with this stinker on my fantasy team until he either gets hurt or gets sent down. He was DTD, but he has to be put on the 15 day DL until I can get rid of him.

I think Tolbert or Punto, either one will make this clown look bad! It was a good thing the Wild started at 9, if I had to watch the Twins loose with out being able to change the station I would have thrown the remote at the tv!

Actually that girl remark was an insult to the girls.

Adam (Chris) Everett -- Not good.

Let's get Tolbert in there instead.

I will give my "expert" expert opinion then too. It is still pretty early in the season and it is easy to criticize, hard to pin the loss on his error. I would look at the bullpen first. I do agree that he hasn't shown me much yet and Tolbert has done very good defensively, look to see a change soon if his shoulder is truly hurting him.

Everett has been a big bust so far. This is why he has always been a bench player.

Yeah the Twins have a pretty solid track record is signing free agent "busts" over the last few years, what's another useless contract? Monroe better step it up or Kubel will be full time DH for good. Especially when Cuddy returns.

Here is my "expert opinion." When the twins signed Everett it was mostly because he was supposed to be rock solid at defense, but couldn't bat great. Now he has 3 errors I think in 13 games and isn't batting any better than Punto did last year. Give Tolbert a shot and see if he stays hot.

Give Tolbert a bunch of at-bats and his stats won't look very good either.

I do agree that he has been hitting right now and should play though.

Everett does not have any mustard on any of his throws. We knew he wouldn't hit, but his fielding was supposed to be the best in the league. So far he has looked terribly slow in the field and has been a disappointment.

Got my fingers crossed he goes on the DL today so I can dump him in my fantasy league. What a turkey

Originally Posted By: CodyDawg
If he was the best defensive SS in the NL last year, I am gonna apply for job over there.

I think they may have been ... "Buffaloed"

Originally Posted By: SledNeck
David Ortiz could obviously play SS in the NL

Ortiz couldn't play short in ponytail. Now that I think about it, neither can Chris Everett.

Unless your fantasy team gives points for defense your team should be taken away from you for drafting a guy who hits .230. ;\)

I suspect most of the critics on this thread are the ones who have been clamoring for the backup QB with no experience to take over every season since 1983.

The guy's got a bum shoulder! Yeesh!

Punto with a dang error tonight.

Punto is a spot starter...not an veryday player...

If he could some what bat the twins wouldnt be able to afford him.

Based on what i saw of the Rangers defense, I think Chris Everett belongs in their team.