• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2008 NHL Playoffs! Round 1: Avalanche vs. Wild

mr_jman

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• walleyes12

• mr_jman

• jwhjr

• Fishing_High

HAHA NO - I don't think either team gives up 6 goals!?!?!?!?!

I think the Wild come back and get this one 4 - 2!

Wild down 1-0 after two. There playing better need a quick goal on the powerplay should be a two man advantage how do you miss the stick to Fedoruks face??? Like I said before Wild thin at D means we actually need Skoula and he's been stepping up he finally woke up and started to hit which is a good sign.

thank god. I think if they dont win this series, the year is a let down

SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!! They Deserved This One!

The stars must have aligned tonight for Minnesota! Wild, Twins, and Wolves all WON - go figure the Wild pulled this one out! \:\)

Seams like they have taken a couple bad penalties in the last 2 games. Maybe not bad but just bad freakin' timing, eh? The penalty shot in Game 1 and Johnnson's hooking tonight with less than 2 minutes to play after immediately just scoring the go ahead goal. I know the playoffs are exciting but lets not make it too exciting, OK!

Last 4 games with the Avs have gone to OT. Lets break this trend quick. Who's with me?

Was a good game, just wish I wouldn't have to sit on the edge of my seat for so long!

Quote:
Was a good game, just wish I wouldn't have to sit on the edge of my seat for so long!

I hear ya, my andrenaline and blood was pumpin like I was on the ice...

I thought Johnnson's penalty was a good one, if he does not do that to the guy, he has an open net and the game is tied. Not sure if it was the right call on the refs end, but it was the right thing for Kim to do.

Hester

How bout that stick that flew in the Stands I think half the crowd on that side missed the Forseberg goal. I knew they need that powereplay goal early in the third to tie it that was huge. Hopefully they can keep it going and get a split in Colorad or even maybe steal 2 games there. I'm right with you Hanson this overtime stuff is getting to exciting they need to cut those bad timing penalties out and I think they will be ok this series.

Well hopefully we can all let that adrenaline cool off for the weekend cause I have a feeling will be kicking it right back up come Monday.

Great win for the Wild. Although they looked a bit confused as to defensive scheme at times (too much running around) they still pulled it off! Even Skoula had a pretty solid game, he was hitting people pretty good. Got to feel good for Carney, I love to see players like him notch a big game winner because it gives them more confidence and thats what the team will need headed to Colorado!

Seems like every time a Mn team is in a big game were always on the edge of our seats!! LOL

game one was sick, they were both paying awsome, lots of energy. Gaem 2 was good too. Cant wait for tonight!

Time to get the adrenaline going again!!!!!! Time for a little road hockey! The way this team goes, My prediction is we will get one of the two games at least. We are a great team on back to back nights of hockey so lets hope it continues! Hopefully the players have enough legs under them especially on Defense!

BRING IT ON - Game 3 @ 9pm on 45!

Hopefully, I can make it until at least the end of the first period.

I am hoping for a split in Colorado, hopefully we can steal the first game tonight. Go wild!! 2-1 WIlD tonight!

First game steal would be huge take the pressure off a little in the second game. Work took forever today I am just so pumped to watch some playoff hockey. I am going down to pool 2 right now to burn a couple hours why can't it be 9 o clock so the puck can drop.

hard to consentrate at work go wild, lose tonight but win tomorrow is what I see. What a great time of year

Avs will take tonights game 5-3 and Wild will go back with a 2-2 series tie at Xcel with a 4-1 win.

I heard that Simon is dressing tonight. More muscle, more hitting. Simon is the kind of guy that will take a run at Forsberg. Make your presence felt Simon, Boogaard, Voros and Fedoruk. Your heavy hitting will take a toll as the series goes on. If we survive the first ten minutes of the 1st period we will be ok. If we survive the first 10 minutes we win 3-1. If not, we lose 4-2.