• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Yeah Team #4!!

Powerstroke

well here is my contribution a 12.5 lb jake w/ 3 1/4 beard and no spurs. Had a rough morning with blowing snow and packed it up about 10 came home for a nap and when i went back out at noon there were 8 birds strutting around my blind. Talk about a slap in the face. So i came home and went out and hour later after they had gone into the woods and sat in the blind and all of sudden here came a hen and when i looked back over 2 jakes were flowing here. They circled the Pretty Boy and the hen decoy about 5 times b4 i could get a shot. Cant complain for my first turkey ever. How do i put the pics on here?? anyone

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Congrats!

Way to go Browning! Good job sticking it out even in tough conditions!!!

Good Luck!

Ken

• 3 weeks later...

Cmon guys!! We dropped to page three!!!

I thought I would bring us back to the top. I certainly don't have any news to offer other than I'm getting pretty pumped up. I start bowhunting for the beard-dragging toms on friday.

Shot a nice Tom today. Will post pics and the tale of the tape a little later... I have some work to get done!

Good Luck!

Ken

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Congrats Ken!

Way to go Ken!!! I just sent you an email back.

I'm heading back out for the Big Tom tomorrow.

We had 5 turks within 100 yds yesterday. 2 jakes and 2 hens stayed in our field from 6:00 until they roosted right on the edge of our field. It was tough waiting till dark to leave the blind.

These birds made no noise at all last night or this morning. They hung out in our field again this morning for an hour or two before meandering away.

Ken:

Good work brother! Can't wait to see the story/pics.

Joel

Can we say henned up?!? Geez. The only birds I've seen so far we with at least one hen. They were angling for a larger harem, but unwilling to come investigate.

I'm going to try something different tomorrow.

And when I left Andy the 'something different' was the exact same... henned up!

Good Luck!

Ken