• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

HSO Team#3......Tom Terminators

fishnhooks

Hi Team 3,

I thought that we should get our thread going and do some intro's.

Also, decide if we want to stick with Team #3 or come up with our own team name.

I will be hunting 225 in season D. I requested the vacation time about a month ago and I am ready to get out there.

crazy.gif

"hooks"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DonBo

• fishnhooks

• Cooter

• huntingmaxima

Glad to meet you hooks, good luck to you!

I'm hunting just Wisconsin this year. May 7-11. Got two new farms last year. Two of us shot a 23 and 25 pounder! Hopefully more of the same this year. Can't wait to get back out.

How about the rest of you??????

Team name: Full Fans?

DonBo,

That sounds great! Sounds like some nice birds. I was not able to get one last year, but that makes me more determined grin.gif

Nice suggestion for a team name as well grin.gif

Good luck to you and the rest of the team as well.

"hooks"

Hey all, this turkey contest is good stuff! I'll try to brainfart and come up with a couple names to think about. I'm going online right after this to buy a season 6 tag for WI. I'll also be hunting season 4 or May 7-11. How bout "Team Jellyhead"?

Good to have you guys on my team. I will be hunting in 223 season D. Lets win this thing.

I slept on it and this thought came to mind for a name option.

Gobbler Getters...???

That's too bad that I ruined my one thought of the day for that \:D

"hooks"

Originally Posted By: badfish
let's win this thing.

I'm good with that!

Cooter, badfish, welcome!

Cooter, there are still leftover tags in Wisc? Tried all day Friday, heard their computers were down most of the day. My dad sat in line at a local store for 6 hours to get his.

HSO Team #3 Members

badfish - Check \:\)

huntingmaxima - Check \:\)

Cooter - Check \:\)

Sabo38 - Check \:\)

DonBo - Check \:\)

fishnhooks - Check \:\)

Looks Sabo38 and huntingmaxima left to get on board here. I would like to suggest choosing a name once everyone is here.

Cooter, I was in your town last Saturday for my Grandma's 100 year birthday.

"hooks"

I see Sabo's one and only post was to sign up for this, hope he shows.

huntingmaxima is out there pretty often, where are you??????

I was online last night and they had tags left for lots of units.

Yea, thanks. Just checked myself. There are lots left, but not anywhere I wanna go. \:\(

Hey, Cooter. Joel is giving you (us) a hard time on the team #5 thread. What's that all about?

I'm sure he's just jealous because I've killed more longbeards than him grin.gif - I think confused.gif Or because I have more and better hunting spots in a state that kills more turkeys than his has cool.gif

Really, its one of those deals where I dish it out, both to him and DD, and they dish it back at me....just the way it should be.

Fellow team members,

Should we just go ahead and get the team name thing done?

Hopefully the others will find us sometime soon.

"hooks"

I'm good with that. So far the options are:

Full Fans

Team Jellyhead

Gobbler Getters

Anything else? T3 (Team Tom Terminators, team #3)?

I am kind-of diggin the Team Tom Terminators myself.

"hooks"

Guys, I just last night hooked up with a lady right near me that was begging for me to come shoot her turkeys. \:ogrin.gif Darn.

This is in Minnesota where I haven't hunted for a few years because I had no place to go, no time etc. She said there were 40 of them in her yard yesterday morning. No one has ever hunted there. Guess I'll have to get my archery tag.

Hey guys. I'm here. Sorry I was MIA for a little while. Nice to be on the team. Let's get em'!

Glad to hear from you Sabo. Where, when are you hunting?

I will be in zone 440G. May 16-22nd. Quite a few birds around this winter. Hopefully they stick around. eek.gif

Originally Posted By: Cooter
I'm sure he's just jealous because I've killed more longbeards than him grin.gif - I think confused.gif Or because I have more and better hunting spots in a state that kills more turkeys than his has cool.gif

Really, its one of those deals where I dish it out, both to him and DD, and they dish it back at me....just the way it should be.

Cooter! I just saw this! I'll give you the fact that WI kills more birds, but YOU killing more birds? Just because you Wisconsified your tales doesn't make your kills go up grin.gif

Yah Donbo, no harm meant! Cooter and Deitz and I have been around the Turkey forum at its outset, and have been pickin' on each other for about as long.

Joel

Hi Sabo,

You found us, that is great.

Nice to hear that you might have a good "shot" at getting a bird.

Good luck,

"hooks"

Joel, nothing personal taken. But that Wisconsin thing? I believe it does make the kills go up. It's worked wonders for me. grin.gif

Did you guys see the prizes that our team is going to win! grin.gif They look awesome.

"hooks"

JN - you must have been on the river all weekend.....I couldn't believe how long it took you to notice that post!

You babysitting DD for his season this year? ;\)grin.gif

I don't have a good feeling about this year - have 2 tags to fill before mine in 5 days crazy.gif Then I was on the ol Miss when the leftover WI tags went on sale - missed out on a zone 20 tag for the last season cry.gif Gots to go online now and see how far I have to drive for a leftover tag, if there are any sick.gif

So where abouts in mudduck country are units 225, 223, and 440G? Also, did I miss it or has huntingmaxima not chimed in yet?

huntingmaxima hasn't found us yet.

225 is considered east central MN.

If you look on a MN map, it is about the northern half of Isanti county and about the northern half of Chisago county. Extreme Sounthern Kanabec County and southern tiny little bit of Pine county.

"hooks"