• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Metro Accesses

CrappieFshr651

Just wonderin if people have reports on local accesses and how they're holding out. I was on prior 2 days ago and the access i took looks like it will go quick, a lot of standing water

Lots of standing water at the spring Park access to 'Tonka. If this warm weather holds up I don't think the ice at this access will last long.

The access I was at last night was loaded with standing water. It's going to be unusable in a hurry. There were puddles a foot deep. I may not be able to drive out any longer.

I went and checked out marion today and the access was lookin real rough nobody was out there

I would say there will be minimal driving on the lakes soon.

With the warm ups and re-freezes at night...its going to be real easy to get stuck...

Airing my portable out as we speak! Any more fishing will be done from the comfort of my ice armour suit!

I was out on black lake and it is only goig to be a few more time and it will be no more driving for me. The access is getting pretty bad.

I tried Lake Sarah up by Loretto today. Access looked to be in pretty good shape and the ice was thick--2" from bottoming out my Jiffy.

i was out on eagle lake in maple grove today and the access was really bad and about 20 ft away there was open water because of the little creek or stream that runs right there pretty scary but there were other cars and trucks out there also so yah

I was out on spring yesterday, lots of water near the access, most of the guys out there were not driving, only myself and one other guy had trucks out there.

Folks were driving out on Phelps Bay yesterday from the access there. I walked.

Where did you walk from (I also asked you this question on the "Tonka Report 3-15") I,m really not stalking you. lol

Walking for me the rest of the year no matter what everyone else is doing!