• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How do i take "Hello Im new off my signature" i have been signed up for awhile and would like it removed.

I believe the forum software automatically updates your "rank" depending on your number of posts. If you want a new title, looks like you'll have to contribute more than 10 posts.

From the Forum FAQ Section:

What is the title that appears beneath my Display Name in posts?

It's a system-generated User Title to give ranking to your postcount. You will progress through the various levels according to the cumulative number of posts you have made.

What are these titles about?

Everyone has a title within the forum. You will notice the title below the Display Name in each post. Some titles are automatically assigned based on the number of posts a user has made, and some titles are assigned by the forum owner to denote official representatives of the company or other VIPs in the forums.

5 Hello I'm New

15 FishingMN Family

25 IceLeaders Family

35 HotSpotOutdoors Family

105 FishingMN Family

175 IceLeaders Family

245 HotSpotOutdoors Family

315 Sr FishingMN Family

1315 Sr IceLeaders Family

2315 Sr HotSpotOutdoors Family

Why don't you give me a ring next time you go to O'Kellys for lunch. I don't want to hang out with Mr. Short Cut anymore.

You could change his title to "Busch Lite".

Well hopefully this gets me ONE post closer. Unfortunatly if I really wanted to say what I was thinking post number 11 might be my last one.............

i hope your not cutting down the Busch Light...mmm now theres a good cheap beer.