• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NEW BOW!

mnhunter79

Just traded 3 compund bows and an old recurve in towards one new upgraded bow. found a brand new parker frontier 2-plus at scheels, reg. price was 659.00, was on sale for 350.00 (for some reason). They gave me only 150.00 for all 4 bows. I know the bow resale is very low, but i still feel they were worth a little more. But on the other hand i'm only paying 200 plus accesories, for a new bow that is smoother and faster than my previous one. my question to you is, is the parker frontier 2-plus a decent bow? Has parallel limbs, and IBO is 333 fps. sounded good to me. I did shoot it, and i liked it. Has anyone had any problems with this bow?

Dude... You know the man law!!!! PICTURES!!!!! WE WANT PICTS!!!

Dude, I dont want to see their picture of the bow... I want to see your picture of the bow.. all set up.. sights, rests, arrows.. MAN LAW!!!!

Dont have it yet, on layaway. just imagine that bow with the black gold skylight sight, rip cord rest and gold tip arrows, the sts string dampner and string leeches. will post pic's when i pay it off. might be a bit, gotta pay off her ring first:( PIC'S = MAN LAW / OUTDOOR CHANNEL = MAN CHANNEL

Dietz, you are a rough on him aren't you. \:D

Only thing I will ad is if you are happy with it, its a good deal.