• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hanson

Just got my Pintail back from the Taxidermist...

hanson

Had to share this one...

Never been so nervous/excited about seeing a finished mount in my life.

Took a little over 1-1/2 years wait to get this back and although it took awhile, it was worth the wait. I'm pretty happy. \:\)

Shot in Minnesota, western Twin Cities metro area. Not a single wing feather was busted at all and only 1 single BB through the neck that we could find. Because the wings were in such good shape, I wanted the bird flying and am happy I did.

pintailmount2008gx5.jpg

harvey lee

Looks very nice Chris. All the feathers are in very nice condition.

IceHawk

Chris congratulations excellent trophy to harvest especially in MN Superb mount! I'll be watching some of those bueaties dive bomb my snow goose spread in the next couple weeks

Scott M

Nice sprig! Congratulations on that fine bird, looks super.

IceHawk

Hanson who does your work? Just curious if it's someone I could hire in the future looks like the quality of work I look for in bird mounts!

eyehead

Nice bird hanson, Nothin like a nice drake pintail grin.gif

BigWadeS

Excellent mount Hanson, great looking bird too

Sartell Angler

gotta love it! I went with a similar mount to showcase the feathers on my goldeneye, as none of those were damaged (also shot in the neck).

goldey.jpg

lawdog

A real trophy Chris, CONGRATS! Great mount too.

Eric Wettschreck

Nice Chris. I'm a bit jealous. We see pins in the springtime around my place, not so much in the fall.

Nice looking bird, and tough to get. Congrats.

IceHawk

Sartell nice golden-eye!

Bryce

A good taxidermist is going to have extra feathers. Most of my birds have needed touch-up work. GWT had wing almost blown off but with some fine work and a little luck, my guy was able to get a flying mount done.

Dean Schellinger

Very cool mount, that is a trophy, especially that nice of a bird in Minnesota!

SSSTaxidermy

Nice Chris...That is one sweeeeeet mount. Like I told you, I dropped my birds off with your uncle, just last week and I already feel like my 5 yr old daughter around Xmas time! I'm having a hard time waiting! That is the fun of it all!

Rainman

There you go getting me all excited for duck hunting and open water fishing hasn't even started yet.