• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

This is a exceptional clean one owner 1988 Crestliner Fish Hawk. The motor is 1989 Johnson 60 Hp with oil injection. The buy it now price on eBay is $6995. The boat is for sale on eBay also and the auction is scheduled to end on Saturday March 15th. I will try to get pictures posted on this site as well. Boat has always been garaged and always transported with a custom cover. Motor recently serviced at Crystal Pierz Marine. Boat comes with nice Shorlander trailer. Boat does have 2 spots were the dock rubbed it. BOAT IS SOLD AS IS. You are more than welcome to come and look at the boat it is stored in my fathers garage in Sauk Rapids ( near St. Cloud) or call me or email with question.

[email protected]

Cell 320-980-3549

1988 Crestliner Fish Hawk aluminum boat with Minkota Trolling Motor.

1989 60 horsepower Johnson with oil injection with 2 newer batteries

1988 Shorlander roller trailer with spare tire

Deep V hull

Custom Cover for Boat

Inbow fuel tank with 3 in bow storage compartments

In bow live well and rod locker storage on the side

3 movable pedistal seats

Rear Splash Guards

Humingbird fish locator

To view picture of the boat you can visit the URL below.

PIctures of boat on eBay

I also have the pictures that are on eBay. I can email you them if you would like. Just drop me a call or email and I will be happy to send them to you.

Have a great day

Big_Dog

Yes the boat is still availible. The auction does end today. The reserve price has been reduced.