• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Picked up some ni crappies this morn, but the bite was slow only got five nice ones and one nice tullie.

I found out that I saw you out there Sunday afternoon, if I'd have known it was you I would have came over and said hello. We showed up around 3pm, I had the 2up black sled with the green portable and my 3 year old son with me. What size were the ones you kept? We got fish, but nothing over 10 inches, seems the big ones have made a move, and I'm thinking it's to the the NW. What do you think?

got five therteen to fourteen" but my dad came out just as the school moved in and got stuck so had to help him. missed out got eight all together. if the deep hole isn't producing them may have to try the other deep holes bought a gps with lake map chip no hump or deep hole can hide from me anymore ha ha! going out sat morn and sun all day if interested in going e-mail me [email protected]

anybody is welcome to join us on Saturday morning. panman and I (possibly Fisherdog) will probably be there at the crack of dawn. I think we both need to leave around noonish, but it should be a great day to be out on the ice.