• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wild

maros91

Plummer, I will make sure I believe all the opinions you write!!!!

Go Wild!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• walleyes12

• maros91

• Fishing_High

• Scott K

JL complains about 22 turnovers and then turns around a dresses a player that personally committed 6 of them? How can the rest of the team take him seriously?

I love the Wild and I love watching them play, it just gets frustrating watching a guy make these mistakes night in and night out. With 6 turnovers I don't think you could prove to me why Skoula shouldn't have a little time riding the pine. At least a couple of the the turnovers came as he was playing forward and lost the puck near the offensive zone.

Hard to blame the losses on anyone player but if i was it would definately be Skoula! Hockey I think is the most demanding of the professional sports. People are bound to get hurt,suspended or miss games for whatever other reason. Its a team sport but yes all those overtime games sure would of looked nice with a win. If Skoula is ever put in for a shootout i think I will have the BIG ONE!!! I get chest pains even thinking about it! ouch

Big game tonight guys. I can't wait get to go to my second game of the year. So fun going to the game in person theres always so much energy in that building. I'm thinking it will a 3-2 win for the Wild maybe OT the Wild gotta do what they can to get a win in regulation hopefully Simon and Boogy will keep those cheap shot artists at bay. Where do most people stop at before a game to grab a drink or two?? Go Wild!!

We usually hang out at the bar (can't think of the name) Inside the Xcel. Big win tonight, 4-1 Wild! The fans will carry the team tonight!

Side Note: Boogyman get in 2 fights tonight!

You headed to the game tonight to? I about to leave. They gotta get out to a quick start and not let Canucks back in the game.

Boogarrd,Simon,Fydoruk and Voros!! its about time! atleast with that many enforcers i guess if voros is that vancouver will be kept in check! Voros likes to scrap lets hope for once that he can actually win a fight! Its about time for Simon to earn is pay check! GO WILD

Great 1st Period, Domination on both ends of the Ice!! Lets keep rolling! Let the Boogy Man Loose!! Go Wild

Originally Posted By: walleyes12
We usually hang out at the bar (can't think of the name) Inside the Xcel. Big win tonight, 4-1 Wild! The fans will carry the team tonight!

Side Note: Boogyman get in 2 fights tonight!

Well I gave the [badWordUsage] cunucks too much credit!! Great Game by the Wild! I am starting to get some confidience in this team as we get closer to playoffs! Its great to see Simon, Boogyman, and Fedoruk out their and protect our star players!! Lets keep it rolling!!! Great Game Wild! GO WILD GO

One of the best games they played all year.

Skoula didn't even screw up.

Gaborik and breakaways. Whats the deal? I get so fired up when I see him going in all alone and then......&^%#%!!! He had two great assists tonight.

I'm waiting for Gaborik and Boogard to go in 2 on 1. \:D It was funny watching Gaborik wait for Fedoruk. Nice hands by Fedoruk though.

I kind of like what Simon brings to the team. He gets involved with the offense and he makes his presence felt. I think he scares the other team because he looks like he's capable of almost anything. Scary dude.

Can't wait for Sunday. Hopefully we'll win out and be division champs.

Awesome game tonight!!!!!!!

What a great game to be at tonight it was so electric in there. They got to beat calgary next time we play him. Man what a fun 3rd period I don't see how they could take fighting out of the game it just gets that arena pumped up...

Way to go skoula, best game all year I dont even think he had a turnover! Fighting is just apart of the game. Most respectable players such as boogaard dont really go looking for a fight. Most guys for some reason like to start fights for no reason what so ever. Tongihts brawl in the 3rd was completely called for. Not much more of a cheap shot then a spear! if you do the crime be prepared to do the time and face the punishment comming to you. The wild now have enought tought guys to show they dont take no [PoorWordUsage] from other teams. You want to play dirty well then you have whats coming to you! A boogaard shot to the face or a simon skate to the throat ok maybe not that but you get the point. Hockey Fights are here to stay theres more to a fight then just fists flying. Theres a large purpose to all fights well most anyhow! Still dont want to see the wild draw the Flames in the Playoffs!

Great game, and it was good to see them fired up after the cheap shot. Burns was going to town...

Wild go down in first round.

Very fun to watch..no depth..

New owner brings in NEW GM.

Couch Lamarie out.

Bring in money center an wing to go to finals.

Boogie gets lunched in street in Canada...has to retire from thumping...works for Waste managment greaseing trucks.

DA!

Wild announers on TV worst in NHL...maybe whole hackey world.

I loved watching that game last night. Very entertaining and the wild looked much more like a team last night. What a good game, and that 3rd period was something else.

That game the other night was GREAT! I'm pumped for the game tonight against Colorado. GO WILD!!!

Originally Posted By: Biff Tannen
Thanks to the Oilers for beating Calgary last night in Calgary.

Good call, and didn't Colorado go down to Nashville? What a bottleneck in the standings.

Colorado did not play Nashville as the rest of the games are within the division. Nashville is ahead of Vancouver for the 8th spot based on the first tiebreaker(Most wins). Can't wait to see Forsberg crappie floppin on the ice tonight after a big hit. cry.gif

I am pumped for tonights game, wild hold their destiny in their own hands! They Got to come out with Boogyman, simon, and voros in the lineup! The wild gotta be physical tonight and not let Colorado skate all over them!! I got a feeling, 3-1 Wild Tonight!!

Boogyman and Simon both drop their gloves tonight!!

With a win tonight the wild are guarenteed a playoff position. lets just hope they dont slide these last couple games and lose the division

I'm not too worried. I think Lemaire has them dialed in right now. Calgary losing last night helped too. Score sheets have been very balanced as of late, and the set-up men are doing their job very well, Koivu in particular, in addition to his face off skills.

Defense has stepped up the game, Hill is playing well and I've not heard Skoula's name mentioned the last couple games, which is a good thing!

Walleyes I thought you had the call right the other night I after boogy fought I kept telling my friend at the game this guy on FM called a 4-1 Wild Victory with Boogy getting in two scraps you were pretty close. I am so excited for this game tonight can't wait for the playoffs.

LOL, Gotta love it!! I thought Boogyman would of drop the golves for the second time for sure!

I don't understand why the don't keep simon in the lineup! Hes been playing alright, as good as an enforcers going to play. They gotta keep the physical presence in the lineup, even if he doesn't play many minutes

Nice OT win tonight...if they can beat Calgary on Thursday, it should about lock up the division. The Flames have four games left, the Wild have two...but the Wild are five points up on the Flames...

Another good win! Thursday nights game is going to be the game of the year! The wild need home ice advantage for the 1st round!

Home ice will definately help I just hope they have the depth to make a good run! Hopefully somehow they can draw vancouver for the playoffs or colorado maybe anehiem as well. Simon seems to get scratched quite often! Once the playoffs come around I think depending on the physical play of the other team all 4 enforcers will be out there! Gives the skill guys a little more room to work i would think. backstrom is playing well just hope that the playoff games dont go into shootouts when hes in net. Its never a pretty ending!

Playoffs don't have shootouts, so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Calgary Droped the ball again!! HEHE I would think if we beat them Thursday night, the Division is ours to keep. What a game thats going to be! Go wild