• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wild

maros91

Last nigth was on of the worst games ive seen the wild play. They looked like a high school team playing an nhl team or something. Very unorganized and very slow to the puck. Better step it up

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• walleyes12

• maros91

• Fishing_High

• Scott K

they should have got rid of Skoula and can take Hill with him, they where on the ice way to much last night, Skoula is a horrid passer, way to many turnovers. I know Hill had a couple of points but I think his andskoula still had minuses for the game.

The thing is Skoula is always out there even before Foster got hurt. Can anyone please tell me what Jacque see in this guy please???? Just next time you watch a game I pointed this out to my brother like 2 weeks ago watch Skoula when he goes into the corner he doesn't play the puck he looks over his shoulder to see where the fore check is coming so he can AVOID being hit. And when he doesn't do that he passes with out looking, never throws a hit, and when he can manage to get the puck in the defensive end he just slaps it around the boards and pokes at the puck with one hand on his stick. Please I'm sorry for venting but this guy doesn't belong on a NHL team he single handly has to have cost the Wild at least 5 games this year. They got to line him up in practice and make him take checks in the corner so he knows he won't get hurt.

I agree 100% he made at least 2-3 passes that where picked off inside our blue line, he is big enough to hit but must be a wuss. He would have been trade bait if I had anything to do with it.Edmonton looked like they where pro's and we where high school

Skoula is god-awful but JL loves him so he aint goin anywhere, much to the horror of all Wild fans.

The last two games just showed me how little the Wild want to win the division.

I will add my two cents, They did skate circles around us the first five minutes but if you would have erased those five minutes we did not look that bad. I have to say that Backstrom lost this one. Those first three goals were pretty soft in my opinion. I wish they would continue to play Bogaard and Simon more. You would not be able to skate open ice with your head down if you know they are out there. Just a bad game. You are gonna have them. GO WILD!!!!!!!!!!

I turned it on right when Backstrom was getting on the bench and I thought he must have gotten hurt until I saw the score and the time... mad.gif

Yeah it was perhaps the saddest game in a while! Take away the first 5 minutes however and we win 3-2! We play them again tomorrow so they better get it figured out!

With only divisional opponents remaining these last 5 games become HUGE! I don't want to put too much money on them winning this division right now! Even if they do I DON'T want to see Calgary play us if at all possible.

I don't think we would stand a chance vs. Calgary or Detroit! (Any other team would make for a good first round match-up!)

I think Calgary would be a tough matchup, but detroit is gonna be one heck of an opponent for anybody. They are easily the best team in the league and are gonna do some big things in the playoffs i have a feeling. Just keepin my fingers crossed that the wild dont have to play them. San Jose is another team to be afraid of

Anybody wanna take a bet? I bet IF the wild make the playoffs they will be one and done...

Anybody, anybody at all?

I will take that bet

I stuck with them this long, I will ride them out till the end

Knowing Minnesota Sports teams your going to be 100% correct. They (all MN teams) keep you interested all year long then rip your heart of at the end. I would like to see the Wild advance past the 1st round but that is very doubtful.

Anyhting can happen in hockey. A few years back #8 Edmonton beat #1 Detroit and went to the cup finals only to lose to Carolina. With that said I think the Wild will lose in the 1st round. cry.gif

Way to many band wagon fans on here!! Lets get rid to the negativity!! Support you Team until the End!!! Go WILD!! Wild up 2-0 vs. edmonton end of 1

Originally Posted By: germanshorthairs
Way to many band wagon fans on here!! Lets get rid to the negativity!! Support you Team until the End!!! Go WILD!! Wild up 2-0 vs. edmonton end of 1

Finally some support!! Great 2 periods, Lets keep it rolling and get 2 points!

Yea I think Lemaire post game interview last night got to them. Good game tonight I just found I'm going Friday, last game I went to Wild beat Ranger Gabby scores 5 goals hopefully I can bring some luck with me.

Originally Posted By: Biff Tannen
Got 2 points!! 'Nucks here on Friday.

Next we need two more from the nuckleheads! \:D

Just looked at the standing and were up 1 point over Calgary. Talk about some IMPORTANT games to close out this season. Every game within the division and we better clean up and win these home games, because that final game @ Colorado could and most likely will be HUGE! Sure would be nice to wrap it up before then! As of today we'd play Dallas in the first round!

Trying to predict anything in the northwest division is [PoorWordUsage] near impossible.

I'm thinking the game against Calgary at home is going to be huge. Division title will likely be on the line. ..and I have tickets grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Fishing_High
Yea I think Lemaire post game interview last night got to them. Good game tonight I just found I'm going Friday, last game I went to Wild beat Ranger Gabby scores 5 goals hopefully I can bring some luck with me.

I hope you have the luck!!! We need to beat the Canucks(I hate the [badWordUsage] Canucks)Great Game to go to!!!! GO WILD

I am far from a band wagon jumper. I have supported the Wild good and bad. I watch every game that I can. A few times I get frustrated and complain, but who doesnt! We need to win the next 2 for sure!

Can anyone tell me how on earth is skoulla even in the NHL? 6 turnovers the first game against the oilers. He cant pass,cant shoot,cant hit but somehow he is out on every powerplay and in OT 4 on 4. There has to by some other options out there! Wild better hope they done draw the flames in the 1st round. I dont think it would be a pretty sight! Hopefully some how they can get vancouver. That would be a blood bath!

GO WILD!

I think it will be an exciting series, whether they play the Canucks, or the Flames. There might even be a fight in these series ;\)

Originally Posted By: germanshorthairs

Sorry if my being a realist offends you

The hated Sedin boys bring there circus to town Friday. I swear those two and Naslund are the only ones that score on that team. Luongo got a bad case of sunburn and left the game early last night. Hopefully it carries over to Friday.

Lol I have been wondering all year about skoula when's lemaire benching him when is he going to freaking bench him. Answer: he loves him he will get more playing time with out foster yikes.... Yea Friday is gonna be a great game I'm pumped to see Boogy and Simon go at it with the nuckleheads. Just think how many more points we'd have if Koivu didn't get his leg broken by them. We wouldn't be in the position we are now, we would for sure have 5-10 more points if it weren't for that but that's hockey.

Originally Posted By: Boogaard
Can anyone tell me how on earth is skoulla even in the NHL? 6 turnovers the first game against the oilers. He cant pass,cant shoot,cant hit but somehow he is out on every powerplay and in OT 4 on 4. There has to by some other options out there! Wild better hope they done draw the flames in the 1st round. I dont think it would be a pretty sight! Hopefully some how they can get vancouver. That would be a blood bath!

GO WILD!

I cant agree more!! Defensive let downs are why we got a schooling in the calgary/ and first oiler game. It is gonna be a hard stretch these last games but man are they important!