• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wild

maros91

Originally Posted By: Fishing_High
Can anyone tell me in the Wild are on T.V. tonight? I can't find it anywhere.....

HDNet Channel 9422 Dish Network

HD channel only

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• walleyes12

• maros91

• Fishing_High

• Scott K

Yea thanks I caught it on the radio. Big win tonight really nice to see Backs pitch a shut out. Here comes the real test the next three games are against the Avs, Sharks, and Canucks I think if they win 2/3 they should be in good shape.

the playoff race is so tight, they need to get wins as much as possible. the next three games will tell the story.

Yes 2out of 3! No overtimes, we cant afford to give them an extra point!

This is a big week of hockey for the wild! You are right, they have to win in regulation and not give anyone an extra point. Go Wild!!

After tonights game with the Av's they have a big 4 game road trip as follows: Wed@SJ, Fri@VAN, Sat@CAL, and Mon@EDM. It's crunch time. Time to get some W's.

Just like football The New Biggest Play of The Game...... This is the new biggest game of the year....... I have a feeling I will be saying this before every game for the Wild the rest of the regular season. Let's get a W tonight.

with the wilds scoring lately, be lucky to get 4 points on this trip. Hope we sneek at least 6 out of it

Nice win!!! Big Win!!! HEHEHEHE The WILD played a great game. Lets keep it rolling! Big week of hockey!!! GO WILD

Backstrom back to back really nice games. Wild played real well, hopefully they keep it going.

They played well even though it was another 1 goal game. It really taught Forsberg huh guys???? He went to the wrong team. hehe

I hope they keep it going and make it entertaining for the great fans here.

The Wild seem to win every game I don't watch. What should I do? If I watch the next game and they lose I'm done watching for the year.

Originally Posted By: koonie
The Wild seem to win every game I don't watch. What should I do?

Stay as far away from the T.V. as you can. ;\) You can always catch the game on the radio with Tom Reid.

Sharks are a better road team than home team. They also played last night while the Wild had an extra days rest. The Sharks in their last 11 games are 10-0-1. It will be close tonight, probably 2-1 either way.

I hope the wild have the right mind set going into this road trip. Its going to be very important we start off strong. I agree 2-1 either way.(hopefully the right way)!!

I hate to say it, but I think it will go the other way. The Wild need to win 2 of 3, this will be their loss.

Originally Posted By: yakfisher
I say 2-1 either way in the SO, so everyone gets a point as usual.

I would rather get 1 point tonight then no points!! We are not going catch the sharks anyways so why not get a point out of the deal.

Gabby bailed out Skoula big time. Skoula is the worst defenseman I have ever seen. He turns the puck over everytime he touches the puck.

Backstrom stops 1 of 3 shots in the shootout. I don't care if Harding is cold or not, we need to put him in the shootouts. Backstrom did play solid during the game but needs to be replaced on shootouts.

The 3 attempts we had in the shootout were a disgrace. Even the one Burns scored on was terrible. Zig zagging all over the ice. I thought Gabby finally figured it out going in with speed and taking a quick shot but slams on the brakes and gets stuffed. 1 for 14 in shootout attempts doesn't cut it. Whatever happened to the Koivu backhand shelf? He needs to go back cause nothing else is working for him. Whatever happened to going down and making one move and shooting or just taking a quick snap shot? The Sharks did that and scored twice and won.

Now, we did manage to get a big point on the road to start the road trip. We scored in the last 30 seconds of the game to force OT and hopefully carry that momentum into Vancouver on Friday.

Well Foster is out for the year with a broken leg not good. I wonder if they will call someone up from the minor's for the remainder of the year.

Great game!! Skoula absolutly sucks!! Hes the reason for the 1st goal we gave up and the third goal! Then he had a huge turnover in O.T to Thorton. Boogyman is Back and made his presence early lastnight! That was the best fight I have seen in awhile! Its too bad we didn't get both points, I will settle for the point we did get. Backstrom did have a great game but I have to agree, we have to try Harding off the bench. Off to Vancouver, we need the full 2 points

I think Nummelin will see more time now that Foster is out or they will call up Shawn Belle.

I think Nummelin will be the way to go for the rest of the season, that way we can use him on the powerplay and shootouts if we need him. I am not sure if he would contribute enough for the playoffs. Maybe they will call up Shawn Belle for the playoff roster.