• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wild

maros91

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• walleyes12

• maros91

• Fishing_High

• Scott K

Considering the beginning of the last two seasons, I don't think Gabby's willing to play hurt. But, hey we picked up Chris Simon and he should be back in playing shape by the end of April.

Originally Posted By: tisosy11
Playoffs? PLAYOFFS????

Gabys probably playing hurt!

Don't play that card!! 34 Goals, 35 assists +15, What else can this guys do! Last I checked this is a team sport, the whole team is in a major slump! I am still sticking to my guns, they will get out of this slump and make the playoffs! How far they will go, I really don't know

I sure hope they make the playoffs. Like the other guy said they need to light there own fire, cuz its getting sicking watching them right now. This is when they need to pick it up the rest of the games are against the division and playoff ready teams, lets use these games to start momentum and keep it.

The team will be ready to play by august!

Simon ha...

I hope they can pick it up for all the folks that live and die for this team!

Teams slump, we'll get out of this guys..

San Jose 5 game losing streak followed by a 9 game winning streak

Anaheim 6 game losing streak then they won 11 of 12 games

Detroit won 9 straight then lost 10 of 11

Calgary lost 5 straight then won 5 straight

After watching this team play the last couple of games they are a ship sinking fast and I highly doubt they will make the playoff's. Calgary and Vancouver got points last night and we almost dropped out of the playoff race. They have a few tough games ahead of them especially Thursday when the Devils come to town then LA which we cant get past. Going to be a tough couple of weeks.

Wild drop to 7th in the west tonight. Calgary scores 7 goals Colorado scores 5. Hopefully we can score some goals Thursday against New Jersey, I think they have a pretty good goalie over there.

New Jerseys goalie, brodeure, or something like that is pretty good but he played like garbage tonight he took the 4-0 loss, so lets hope if hes in net on thursday he plays like that.

Two big games tonight, Calgary Vs. Caps and Vancouver Vs. Ducks! This is a tough week, It sucks we had a four day layoff. Hopefully the rest helps the players get their feet back under them.

Maybe what the team needs is to see themselves out of the playoffs for a couple days, and maybe that may set a fire under them!

The Wild call up Center Steve Kelly from the minors, what your guys thoughts? I think he can't hurt, we have to try something at that postition. Hopefully he will give us the spark we need.

As long as he can win face-off's he will be a key player down the stretch. They probably would of called Pouliot up but after the beating he took last week I doubt you will see him this year.

Pouliot is up and your right he took a beating, sounded like it was cheap. I was watching that game on FSN but missed the beating. Your very right on the faceoffs. All the late goals we give up recently have not helped either.

The Wild got what it needed, both Calgary and Vancouver got beat last night. Thank you Anaheim and Washington. Now we just need to get back on track and secure that spot. I think if we don't win the division, we're gonna get steam rolled again in the first round.

I did watch the last game Pouliot played and seen the beating. It was a joke!!! He got hammered in the mouth and dropped and covered his head. I believe the other guy's name was Byers and he was a a total [jerk-bait]. Talk about a guy that should be banned from hockey. After Pouliot was smacked in the mouth knocking his teeth out he covers up and this guy continues to pound on the back of his helmet. That wasn't good enough so the guy tears his helmet off and smack him in the back of the head four or five time well still not good enough. He pick Pouliot up by the shoulder pads and with all his weight face plants him to the ice. Do you think one guy from the Houston Aeros would help him??? Not a soul. It was about the mosh chicken Shi* fight I have ever seen. Byers should be banned from hockey for the rest of his life. What a joke!!!!!

Were was Simon during all this? how come he didnt give him a stick in the face or skate stomp him or something

Pouliot was playing for the Houston Aeros, Simon Plays for the Minnesota Wild! But it would of sweet if Simon was there to stick up for him. Great first period, New Jersey came back and scored a few, and what a play by Koivu to Gabby. Lets hope the WILD close the door in third. Thank you Atanta for that great come back and win

You cant take a slapshot on every shoot out attempt, Rolston. I have only seen 2 goals from him on a slapshot on a shootout and a penalty shot attempt. 1 point for Wild.

Another shoot out loss! Its going to be close to the end, hopefully the wild can get some regulation wins and the 2 points!

We were up 2-0 after the 1st and the wife wanted to watch a movie. Movies over and I find out we get 1 point. At least the Flames lost. We need 2 points per game here on out.

I thought the Wild played pretty good last night, I was at the game. Did anyone see that nice move Simon did when he got into the fight?? Reached over and unhooked the guys strap on his helemt and took it off for him, thought that was great. Simon got a nice ovation when he skated off the ice.

I watched the game on T.V and thought the Wild looked pretty good lastnight. Backstrom has to stop leting in that 1 weak goal. I think their third goal should of been stopped. Its time to for the wild to bare down and win in regulation, we can't afford to give up a point in O.T. I agree that Simon made his presence lastnight. He stood up for the team when Shepard took that big hit. I like it!!!

Go Wild

Exciting game, but I was kind of disappointed in the outcome. That third goal by NJ was pretty soft. Koivu got burned pretty good on that one, but made up for it by his amazing move that fed Gabby.

We gotta start taking advantage of these Calgary losses. I can hardly believe that after 71 games our division could easily go to any of 4 teams.

Originally Posted By: solbes
We gotta start taking advantage of these Calgary losses. I can hardly believe that after 71 games our division could easily go to any of 4 teams.

Thats why we play the regular season games. Gotta love this time of the year if you are hockey fan!!

Originally Posted By: Quackaddict9
You cant take a slapshot on every shoot out attempt, Rolston.

Rolstons last 2 shoot out attempts before that were not slap shots. Very weak attempts tho. I like him, but agree they have better options. he just not shoot out material. PLEASE JACQUES, anyone with a little shimmy shimmy shake.

Can anyone tell me in the Wild are on T.V. tonight? I can't find it anywhere.....

Quote:
Originally Posted By: Quackaddict9You cant take a slapshot on every shoot out attempt, Rolston.

Rolstons last 2 shoot out attempts before that were not slap shots. Very weak attempts tho. I like him, but agree they have better options. he just not shoot out material. PLEASE JACQUES, anyone with a little shimmy shimmy shake.

Then I missed the two before, but sounds like it was weak..so I think I'm happy to miss these two attempts