• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
lindylittlejim

Question?

lindylittlejim

Me and a couple buddys are planning on a trip to URL either next week or the week after?. My question is What is the rule with a permanent house after March 15th? If we come up after the 15th, can we still stay overnight as long as its occupied? We were planning on setting the house down, doing some hole hopping during the day and then settling in from evening to morning. Any help would be great.

lindylittlejim

I just read the regs book and might have answered my own question. It says houses on lakes North of the line may remain on ice between midnight and 1 hour before sunrise when occupied. I hope this is right.

LABS4ME

You are correct... as long as they are occupied, t is up to the owner if they remain on the ice.

Good Luck!

Ken

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      +1 on the trim tab being the issue.
    • PRO-V
      Did you do anything to the lower unit? Trim tab might need adjusting.
    • vermilionfox
      Looks good Cliff! The perch look mighty tasty!
    • vermilionfox
      I recognize where those pictures were taken!  
    • Dave38
      25 HP Merc on 14 ft Lund pulling hard to right???
    • cookie129
      Another weekend is in the books. The guys in the cabins did all right but the fishing did slow. maybe due to the water getting stirred up from the winds and the cold front that moved through.. today Monday looks like its shaping up to be a beautiful day. ken is here for a couple days and scott and his parents are coming tomorrow for a day or two. The kids will be coming for the holiday weekends so I guess I better get the boat in the water this week. I held off due to the low water but the park was able to jump through some hoops and dig out the channel so I think I'm ok.  The access was crazy busy yesterday and I still have no clue where they all come from. I guess its just a combination of  other resorts and people with cabins with in 100 mile radius.
    • Tripp_315
      Nice way to check water temps lol ~Tripp
    • FishandFowl
      Have not been here in sometime. Thought this would be a good opportunity to get back on here. Got out for the C season, arriving just before sunrise  and the birds were already on the ground. Started with an aggressive calling sequence "Purr into a loud Yelp" there were birds North and West of my location responding. This guy decided to take a look about 30 minutes later. He got within 5 feet of my blind full strut. Something I have never heard before he started to hiss at the decoy.  Not a great shot at that range but sealed the deal.   
    • Wakemup
      Very nice! I was kicking myself real hard this weekend for forgetting my fish finder at home. I did manage to bring this smallie in, but they were tough to pattern for me and this was the only noteworthy fish of the weekend. Hope the water temps come up and I can get back next weekend!
    • Wakemup
      Nice boat Raven! I think I saw you out buzzing around in Wakemup this weekend!