• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Metro Fishing Leagues?

Anyone know of any metro fishing leagues? Nothing serious, just looking for a weeknight league to get me out of the house. Thanks

Start One!! We have a league here in Proctor MN. 10 teams, 10 weeks, and we fish three lakes . One night for Eyes,next time northerns& bass, then a pan fish night. Boats in at 6pm out at 8:30.Running total weight for the season. We also have a nightly winner for total weight. This is our fifth year. We charge $40.00 per boat. 1st. $200.00, 2nd 100.00 3rd. 50.00, and use the last 50.00 for our fish fry/ party at the end of the year!! And your right, it gets you out at least one time a week!!!

The muskey forum has one going on Wednesday nights and the east central has a bass league on Tues nights. But you can start your own as well.

Man thats sounds great.

I'd be interesting in something like that near Waconia/west side of Lake Minnetonka...

count me in if there is one started similar to what onlyice suggested in the metro...

I have never really tried for muskies...caught a couple smaller ones.

I'd be up for a mix bag though...

ahhhh

there is a few of them mixed clubs out there that you can get into as well

Check out swimfishingleauge.

That is a good one I used to be apart of. I know they are looking for a few teams this year.