• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

found equipment

blueroof

I found a small folding tool with pliers, depth weight and LED flashlight on the river this morning. Pretty sure I recognize the auger hole layout - was that you UW?!

If not, and you lost them, email with the brands and I will mail them off..

LB

Nice post blueroof, need more folks like you to return things.

Forgot to zip the pocket in my bibs and all that [PoorWordUsage] fell out. Thanks blue

Whoops I knew we werent suppose to say that S word but I didnt know the C word was bad.

BUSTED!!!!! I thought you weren't going out until this afternoon Blue???? Pretty sneaky. I guess the bite couldn't have been that good since you both were out this morning and your both off the water and posting at 11:30. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Pretty bad when I check the site about every 5 minutes!! What about tomorrow, you guys going out? Work may have to wait I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Hey fishing4alivin you are suppose to be working, quit checkin fishing reports or you will probably get fired, haha. I didnt fish this morning. The stuff was from last night. I will be out tomorrow morning though around 6. Call me tonight if you are heading out.

no wonder the stock market keeps going down... sleep.gif

I only got one fish. UW, I tried south of your minnow dump a bit, and up river two spots. Marked nice fish in each spot. Didn't really give the sun a chance to get the crappie warmed up. I just dropped out for a cup of coffee before work. Gotta love not seeing any houses out there again. I might drop out on the way home for an hour too.. I CANNOT fish tomorrow...

LB