• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
RonZych

Fishing opener countdown/timer

RonZych

We need a Minnesota fishing opener countdown/timer as a header! I am getting antsy..

eek.gif

bassNspear

i think your not the only one. There is alot of people that are ready to put the boat in the water. one including me!!!!!!

Matt C

You had to bring it up. I had forgotten about it for 15 minutes.

Jim Almquist

There is 6 or 7 weeks of good Ice and or shore (looper) fishing before one even needs to think about preping the boat so lets not try to melt the ice too soon grin.gif

frogtosser

turn up the heat please

Matt C

\:\)

Schloogs

Nice.... grin.gif

DUCKJ

Boat came out of storage this morning and into the shop. #1 cylinder went down last fall for the third time in 7 years. Replaceing it with a 4 stroke. First trip is a month and a half away. Cant wait.

Duck

RonZych

Spring open water crappie fishing....Slabfest. I will be picking up a new minnkota and gps/graph. That will help for the short term.

jwhjr

A new Minnkota is in the plans for me as well.

Valv

Originally Posted By: bunt2k
Hope this picture is legal here \:\)

It was not. grin.gif

tacklejunkie

my opener starts as soon as i can get my boat into superior. i dont ice fish so winter drags and drags on. too much ice on the big pond for me to launch anywere.

davesfriend

Every time it seems to be warming up, I plan on taking the cover off and finishing those fall projects on the boat. Then it snows again then gets cold again then warms up then snows again then gets cold...ENOUGH ALLREADY!!!! C'MON SPRING!! I love my boat.

Fish Head

I know I should still be happy about ice fishing, but all I can think about is getting my boat out on the open water! I heard it's going to be in the 80's next week, maybe that will help.

(you can't blame me for dreaming)

davesfriend

80's Where? Not here is it?

BigWadeS

Someone must be going to Flordia or Mexico next week,

TrophyEyes

I am going to Florida in 3 weeks. That's not soon enough.

Fish Head

Sorry to get your hopes up. It's probably not going to be in the 80's here for a long time. That's why I said "(you can't blame me for dreaming)".

Hermy Wormy

Well, I saw something today that got me chomping at the bit even more than I was already. On my way home from work I was going across the 494 Wakota bridge. I took a peek over the edge to see the boat launch, and to my surprise I saw someone... (someone who probably frequents this website I might guess.)

\:D

Anywho, there was a guy with a boat (still on the trailer) hacking away at the ice on the launch ramp with an ice chopper!

\:D

It's good to see others who will go to such desparate measures just to get at some open water.

Northlander

Too soon for that now. Its long enough without seeing that every day.

lets at least get through ice fishing season.

frogtosser

I am going insane, been watching alot of openwater fishing on the tube. I need to get on the water.

tisosy11

AHh yes!!! Open water coming up!

My wife won a trip over opener so i will have to miss it this year...was really looking forward to governors open too.

RonZych

We want a timer! We want a timer! We want a timer! Off to Cabelas tomorrow for the Spring fishing sale.

Jakesbuds

K guys/gals I dont know about posting links here, but I found a great little one on a site called:

www. timeleft. info

^ No spaces of course.

That site has a great little timer you can download for free. Small and click to drag around your desktop. Pretty easy to figure out as well.

TCon17

That timer is great! I downloaded it on my PC at work. I had been crossing days off on a small calendar for the last month or so. This is much more convenient.