• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
IceHawk

Snow geese sightings migration info etc

french_lake_kid

Saw a high flying flock of about 30 around noon 2day in fbo! cool site!

Fish'n guy

Killed 3 juvies yesterday so there are a few around now, but the better numbers will be a week or two.

GAP

Has anybody been seeing in any snow's in western mn

pheasant maniac

I heard lastnight that snows are around the talcot area.

GAP

There is snow's in MN we killed 10 over the weekend pass shooting around the wheaton area

kato wall guy

fishin guy you should let me know when the large numbers of juvies come in. how much snow did you guys get yesterday.

IceHawk

Well it looks like it is pretty much over for SD. Most of the birds have made there way into ND and Canada.

carpshooterdeluxe

yep no birds left anywhere in sodak. grin.gif

goblueM

I saw about 500 snow geese in the last 3 days around the Twin Cities... are they way farther east than usual this year, or what?

kato wall guy

Not an expert but i was talking to some old timers around mankato and they said that they used to see alot of snows around here now they see hardly anythinng

bluebill

my dad was the gun buyer for heters in waseca he said all him and his buddys only ever seen snows and blues canadians were rare i have a lot of photos with him and it was all snows until last fall i killed at least 1 every fall seen as many as a 1000 in a a fall down to 1 that was with a flock of canadians the last sunday of the duck season last year when i was hunting with luckycrank and french lake kid

tealitup

Just thought I would let some people know - if you are in St. Cloud you might have a shot. Today, just North of Newport/Cottage Grove there were 5,000 snows on the Mississippi River.