• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

walleye4_life

Any updates on panfish action this week out there?

CrappieFshr651

I have a buddy that was out there this past weekend, not sure where, but he came home with 7 crappies and 11 gills all decent size. biggest crappie was 13inches, impressive.

walleye4_life

Wow, thanks for the report.

CrappieFshr651

Not a problem. I dont know where he was fishing and i cant get ahold of him so i cant point you in a direction. I havent done any panfishing myself out there this winter but would like too soon. Had fun out there with tipups though

superiorfishguy

would you be willing to e-mail any fishing spots on Big Marine?? [email protected] looking to try something new this weekend

fishin magician

Walleye 4 Life I bet Purple Puddle Jumpers were the ticket???

AM

walleye4_life

I'll let you know on Sunday.

long caster

Let me know if you guys want to tackle big m this weekend...haven't been out there this year so my confidence is high...

hardwaterguy

how do you get there from brooklyn park looking for a new lake to try this weekend thanks for any help James

blarkey

Take hwy 10 to 35W head north 11 miles or so you get to the split and continue on 35N till hwy 97 go right and follow the signs because it jogs on to hwy 61N for a half mile then county rd 1 take right follow that to the first right and it about a 3/4 of a mile on the left

superiorfishguy

anything going on out there??

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• KeithNyst
    • HookedUp
      Definately made by JB lures but I have not seen them in a long time.  Check on their website and if they have a contact link send them a picture and see if they can help you out.
    • eyeguy 54
    • side_laker
      Thinking about heading to vermilion tomorrow morning. Does anyone have  any new reports 
    • gimruis
      I’m surprised no one has said Lake Minnetonka yet. Ron Schara’s annual crappie contest always yields some enormous crappies in early May. Last year the winner was a 16.5 incher.
    • Chill62
      Anyone else tired of the cold yet because I sure am!!!  Friday night got down to the cabin l went out and got holes drilled and heater running. Fished an hour between 9 and 10 we landed 3 or 4 crappies, they were either 8 inches or 13 inches. Fished Saturday morning didn't catch a thing. Moved house and started fishing for evening bite and landed about a dozen crappies and we found them either small or huge no middle ground. Sunday morning no fish. Sunday evening landed 8 and they were 10 inches or over 13 again. During then later hours ended up a 21 inch eye on a rattle reel.    Crappies wanted glow jigs in 4 mm or 3 mm tipped with soft plastics with wax worms. Few did end up taking large crappie minnows. Had mixed bag of minnows and shiners, rainbows and fat heads never got bit. Weird.      Hearing good reports of panfish being very active especially if you stay mobile. Guys fishing shallow are finding fish in the weeds.  Also hearing the elusive winter bass are starting to put the feed bags on. They are cruising the edges of weeds. Haven't heard any reports of walleye even with the full moon we just had.      Attached are two different fish from the weekend put back into the lakes. 
    • Chill62
      Anyone else tired of the cold yet because I sure am!!!  Friday night got down to the cabin l went out and got holes drilled and heater running. Fished an hour between 9 and 10 we landed 3 or 4 crappies, they were either 8 inches or 13 inches. Fished Saturday morning didn't catch a thing. Moved house and started fishing for evening bite and landed about a dozen crappies and we found them either small or huge no middle ground. Sunday morning no fish. Sunday evening landed 8 and they were 10 inches or over 13 again. During then later hours ended up a 21 inch eye on a rattle reel.    Crappies wanted glow jigs in 4 mm or 3 mm tipped with soft plastics with wax worms. Few did end up taking large crappie minnows. Had mixed bag of minnows and shiners, rainbows and fat heads never got bit. Weird.    Hearing good reports of panfish being very active especially if you stay mobile. Guys fishing shallow are finding fish in the weeds.  Also hearing the elusive winter bass are starting to put the feed bags on. They are cruising the edges of weeds. Haven't heard any reports of walleye even with the full moon we just had.    Attached are two different fish from the weekend put back into the lakes. 
    • Ten point
      We didn't have a problem catching them on fatheads today out of long point in 32ft saugers and walleyes with several slot fish up to 25 inches and nice saugers
    • leech~~
      Can I be one of your kids?  I need a good Trout day!  😄
    • Randy  Kato